Trainee traders

I like teh sound of this drawdwon and drwadown. Let's hope T2W returns to form and we get lots more lulzworthy threads full of tardes and loosers.

I like teh sound of this drawdwon and drwadown. Let's hope T2W returns to form and we get lots more lulzworthy threads full of tardes and loosers.

I am looking at paying you all to go to school to learn, mum and dad should be able to afford school fees.

The few traders I tried to train had difficulty absorbing written rules and systems , after 3 months I have to repeat the rules every day .

it's that time of year. the silly season is apon us where all sorts of kookiness crawls out the woodwork.

:eek: look -

Hello,

I'm doing account management service . We will trade with 100% accurate signals , So don't worry about the loses , We will charge only 25% of your profit . And we will manage only above 5000 USD accounts . 100% guarantee of your account , Because we are more than 10 years experience traders .

*contact edited out so as not to incur wrath of mods*

Best Regards,

Gerhard Lang

oh happy days :clap:

Who believes a trader can be trained in a few hours or weeks ?Medics take years to be fully qualified and so do many professions.

If you really are profitable, perhaps I can offer a counter proposal: I'll accept training and share the profits I make, using your money of course ? Since I already play trading, it wouldn't be out of my way to play a bit on your account using whatever your methods.

You have so far demonstrated your unwillingness or inability or phsyche issues to follow systems.The systems are provided here and call for trading only eur/usd .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping.html#post2025236

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping.html

Some people are not trainable and are like loose cannons.

You have so far demonstrated your unwillingness or inability or phsyche issues to follow systems.The systems are provided here and call for trading only eur/usd .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping.html#post2025236

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping.html

Some people are not trainable and are like loose cannons.

I wasn't following anyone's system but my own. I don't recall we had a deal. No deal means I do my own thing - that of strat development.

Not me. I was just poking holes in ideas that's all.

I have personally been in a situation where I was taken on for free in a different field and gained greatly from it. So I am not against your idea if you genuinely know what you are doing.

If you really are profitable, perhaps I can offer a counter proposal: I'll accept training and share the profits I make, using your money of course ? Since I already play trading, it wouldn't be out of my way to play a bit on your account using whatever your methods.

I wasn't following anyone's system but my own. I don't recall we had a deal. No deal means I do my own thing - that of strat development.

Most people have a problem following systems , unless someone can demonstrate with proof , we can't move on.It must be attractive to do a deal.

I just wasted 3 months with a trader who claimed a lot and produced nothing , and couldn't apply systems.

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 197
I imagine your trader probably didn't know he was supposed to follow any system. It's probably a case of poor communications.

Since you never gave me one of your accounts to play with, why should I be following your system ? For my own account, I naturally follow my own system. The performance of my system improved drastically on the latest iteration. So I am quite excited.

I imagine your trader probably didn't know he was supposed to follow any system. It's probably a case of poor communications.

Since you never gave me one of your accounts to play with, why should I be following your system ? For my own account, I naturally follow my own system. The performance of my system improved drastically on the latest iteration. So I am quite excited.

Those systems and methods made pips last two weeks , so show me on the thread , you can make at least 50 pips a week.I couldn't post all my trades in advance , unofficially I made 50 pips.

Next week show me the pips.++++++++

Easier if you just show a statement. If it's impressive, I will have no trouble following your system. Until then, I continue with my own system, the goal of which is not necessarily to make pips, although I have nothing against pips.

Easier if you just show a statement. If it's impressive, I will have no trouble following your system. Until then, I continue with my own system, the goal of which is not necessarily to make pips, although I have nothing against pips.

Making pips is exactly what real trading is about , real traders make pips and count their pips.If they lose pips , it is part of trading , but they should accept full responsibility.This thread was not about trainee gamblers.View trading as a score in points not money.

No wonder this video or the written pdf put you off.:LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/164020-7-habits-highly-successful-trader.html

Making pips is exactly what real trading is aboutl[/url]

Actually no. Trading is primarily about something else. Once you take care of that something else, pips will take care of themselves.

I thought you are trainer ? Instead, I seem to be doing a lot of the teaching.

Actually no. Trading is primarily about something else. Once you take care of that something else, pips will take care of themselves.

I thought you are trainer ? Instead, I seem to be doing a lot of the teaching.

What is this something else trading is about ?How much do we owe you for your education and teaching?I am a trader not a trainer.

Trading is about the holy grail, and the hole grail, funnily enough can be found in the holy grail thread.