Which trading platform to use for algo in MT4

mikeyrodge82

Hi guys,

I am UK based and have been using IG so far to trade for a few years. I think the margin req's are quite high and the overnight holding charges seem excessive on certain products.

I'm in process of having an algo built to day trade WTI on high volatility days.

Seeking a few pointers as to what other platforms I should consider? Obvs
want to take advantage of tax situation re spread betting profits but tight spreads and low margin are probably my main criteria once we know i can plus the algo into their platform.

ANY and ALL help is appreciated.

I am using XM. Lots more than just forex. No problems so far...........
They do micro trades, if you have done the free demo then just the next step up.

Hi guys,

I am UK based and have been using IG so far to trade for a few years. I think the margin req's are quite high and the overnight holding charges seem excessive on certain products.

I'm in process of having an algo built to day trade WTI on high volatility days.

Seeking a few pointers as to what other platforms I should consider? Obvs
want to take advantage of tax situation re spread betting profits but tight spreads and low margin are probably my main criteria once we know i can plus the algo into their platform.

ANY and ALL help is appreciated.

My advice is to stay away from integrated platforms, if they host / "can see" your code and logic - it's just not safe (who's to prevent employees/hackers to steal your ideas)...

I am using python (and API), so all code and logic is store on my servers = low profile target for hackers...