Trading from Penny Pick FREE News Letter

Penny Picks

There are probably 100s of "FREE" stock picking news letters that target New Traders.

They're not all bad; However, a good share of them are often referred to as Pump and Dump stock promoters.

I'm not saying "Don't use them" but do take some cautions.
Here's a excerpt from one of the more popular stock pickers. ( don't think I'm at liberty to reveal the name)

A chart for this particular recommendation (APTY) is attached.

Would I trade this. Nope. I have other sources that make this a bad trade at this time.

Below is an excerpt Disclaimer that has to be included with all recommendations

XXXXXXX has been compensated up to Fifteen-Thousand Dollars Cash via Bank wire transfer by a third party (Electrik Dojo LLC) for a 1 day marketing program regarding APTY. Any compensation received by XXXXXX constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company. A third party of Stock.Guru may have shares and may liquidate, which may negatively affect the stock price. Stock.Guru affiliates may at any time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and may increase or decrease such positions without notice which will negatively affect the market.

Some of the content in this release contains forward - looking information within the meaning of Section 27 A of the Securities Act of 1 9 9 3 and Section 21 E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1 9 3 4 including statements regarding expected continual growth of the profiled company and the value of its securities. In accordance with the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 it is hereby noted that statements contained herein that look forward in time which include everything other than historical information, involve risk and uncertainties that may affect a company's actual results of operation. A company's actual performance could greatly differ from those described in any forward - looking statements or announcements mentioned in this release. Factors that should be considered that could cause actual results to differ include: the size and growth of the market for the company's products; the company's ability to fund its capital requirements in the near term and in the long term; pricing pressures; unforeseen and/or unexpected circumstances in happenings; etc. and the risk factors and other factors set forth in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. However, a company’s past performance does not guarantee future results.

Attachments

• apty.jpeg
    apty.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 306