Traders in Toronto?

vadimd

Hi Guys,

Wanted to see if there are any experienced traders in Toronto (industry, prop, or self sustained) that would be willing to meet up and share some insights. Could use all the advice/support i can get at this point : )

I'm a beginner. Relatively recent business school graduate. I've read some books and started dabbling with some simulation trading. I'm using options on stocks and ETFs and leaning more towards swing/position trading.

Let me know. you could pm me to coordinate.

Cheers

Hi Vadimd,

I am a beginner also living in Toronto. I wouldn't mind meeting like minded ppl. If you are down to meeting another beginner.

I trade equities, but I have decent knowledge with options. You?

Actually PM me we'll take it from there.

I focus on equities, but I also follow commodities. I started off with options, but haven't traded them in a while.

Do you trade full time?

It wont let me PM you since my post count is less than 15.

I focus on equities, but I also follow commodities. I started off with options, but haven't traded them in a while.

Do you trade full time?

It wont let me PM you since my post count is less than 15.
No I don't trade ft, I am a novice.

What is your level?

So i take it we're all beginners. We should definitely meet up. I live close to downtown. Are you guys students or working?

Vad - Are you working now or continuing with your studies? How much trading have you done?

I'm working and trading on the side but mostly simulation trading. Also reading a lot to build my knowledge. why don't you shoot me an email. [email protected]. we can arrange a time to meet up. trade4_freedom: do the same.