Traders In Scotland

advfn i'll send you a link later tonight. rushing off right now. PM me to remind me :)

Did anybody actually manage to the Cloisters? I'm just across the river (Clackmannanshire) and would like to hoist a couple if there is another date and time.

Guys,

I am in Glasgow but happy to travel to Edinburgh for a meet up. I have been trading my own fund for 3 years and previously had 9 years working for a trading firm.

get in touch if your interested in a pint and chat.

regards
Paza

I'm interested in a meet up but trading styles are so diverse that what some fine interesting, others will find dull etc. Might be tricky to find common ground.

If anyone's interested in Market Profile then I'm esp interested. Swing trading with MP even better :)

possible meet

Guys,

I am up for a meet if anyone wants to organise it. Based edinburgh but will travel if people want to meet glasgow etc,

cheers,

berti

hi all

just found this thread

am based in glasgow and would be pleased to meet up and share ideas anytime soon

hi i,m also in glasgow ,didnt realise there where so many traders north of the border .would be great to meet

Hi Traders

Anyone up for a meet up next week Monday, 12 Oct?
I've got some trading mates coming up from down south.
Let me know!

Cheers

Andrew

Hi All

Im a bit of a rookie but been trading off and on for a number of years.

It would be excellent to meet up in Glasgow or Edinburgh sometime. I live in Glasgow.

I just saw the message above today! I would have gladly met up tonight however thats a bit late now.

All the best
Gavin

WorldSpreads Scotland

If anyone in Scotland is interested;

WorldSpreads Scotland runs an Edinburgh office where they will sit down with clients face to face and explain how spread trading works whilst explaining how to use the trading platform.

They also offer free one to one seminars in Glasgow and throughout Scotland.

They will discuss the markets, risk and reward ratios and trading indicators with anyone interested- all for free

Email [email protected] or call on 0131 718 6663 to discuss if you are interested as they are the only spread trading provider based in Edinburgh.

www.worldspreads.com/scotland

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd add my name to the list here.

Im a telecomms/network programmer by day and having been looking at this whole arena for quite some time now, still consider myself to be at the learning stage.
Profitable on paper but have yet to risk a single real penny. Hey I'm a capricorn ;)

Based near kilmarnock but happy to travel if something worthwhile is arranged.

Has anybody thought of setting up a Yahoo group or something similar for all the folks in here to try and get collaborating?

Theres even a calendar tool on there too. Could be worth a shot.

bye for now,

Paula

Hi Guys

As the person who started this thread I would just once again like to pu the feelers out to see if anyone is interested in meeting up? I'm from edinburgh but will travel if necessary. Anyone interested please post or pm me,

cheers,

berti

Hi Guys

As the person who started this thread I would just once again like to pu the feelers out to see if anyone is interested in meeting up? I'm from edinburgh but will travel if necessary. Anyone interested please post or pm me,

cheers,

berti

Hi Berti,

I'm a novice trader and would be up for meeting up to discuss markets/ideas etc. I live in Glasgow and work in Edinburgh so either location works.

Thanks!

i would be happy to meet with anyone in edinburgh, but you will be getting billed for my time haha

Guys

Planning a meetup in Edinburgh in early April if anyone is interested - what about wednesday 7 April, either pm or evening? Let me know if anyone can make this and we'll take it from there.

berti

Guys

Planning a meetup in Edinburgh in early April if anyone is interested - what about wednesday 7 April, either pm or evening? Let me know if anyone can make this and we'll take it from there.

berti

Yes, I'm up for it but would need to be after 5pm.

will make provisional meeting date wed 7 april in edinburgh if anyone interested; more details nearer the time