Traders In Scotland

Hi guys

Live in Edinburgh but willing to travel to Glasgow if anyone wants to arrange meet?

Can we have a "show of hands" who would be available for a meetup in Edinburgh in the next month or so? Also suggestions for venue and format, probably just an informal get together and then decide how we would do things if it became a regular occurance.

Can we have a "show of hands" who would be available for a meetup in Edinburgh in the next month or so? Also suggestions for venue and format, probably just an informal get together and then decide how we would do things if it became a regular occurance.

I am fine for meet in edinburgh and know another couple of guys who might come along.
Just need a proposed date, time etc.

Open to suggestions for a venue from anyone in Edinburgh who might have an idea. Are we looking ta meeting in a pub, over a meal etc? Waht does everyone prefer, also weeknights or weekends?

Open to suggestions for a venue from anyone in Edinburgh who might have an idea. Are we looking ta meeting in a pub, over a meal etc? Waht does everyone prefer, also weeknights or weekends?

Hi there

Would prefer weekday/night as I work weekends. good place to meet is Point hotel in Bread street - quiet enough and drink/food wifi available. I can maybe bring another couple of guys along, just need a date.

Hi there

Would prefer weekday/night as I work weekends. good place to meet is Point hotel in Bread street - quiet enough and drink/food wifi available. I can maybe bring another couple of guys along, just need a date.

This Friday, half 7?
arthur

Anyone interested in Friday? I might be able to make it although not really ideal on Friday night, Mondays and Thursdays are better for me at the moment.

Hi M8

Sorry for late reply but cant make this Friday. Hoping to meet up in march sometime so pm me if you are interested.

UK Stocks for me at the moment although am going to take a look at FX when I get a chance to research properly.

I like Forex and stocks. Have been trading them both.
Always interested in talking to like minded people in Scotland.

I trade Fx and commodities (Sbet) also Stocks in my SIPP. Glasgow based and interested to meetup with others

Definately interested in a meet up, who is till interested and let's see if we can arrange something in the next month or so?

I am interested based in Glasgow near the city centre don't know anyone doing FX would be a good chance to meet other like minded people. How about the Marriot hotel as I believe they hold a knowledge to action trading seminar stocks and fx 2 days every few months its free and would be ideal.