Traders in North West England

Soes Bandit

Hi Guys,

I have recently joined the forum and wonder whether there are any traders in the North West of England - I am based close to Chester :)

Cheers!

Surely there must be someone else on here from the North West?

Hoping to make a trader friend so that we can help each other with information/ideas :)

Hi Guys,

I thought I would post in here again, in the hope that new traders from my area may have joined recently.

If you are from the north west and reading this, feel free to contact me!

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I thought I would post in here again, in the hope that new traders from my area may have joined recently.

If you are from the north west and reading this, feel free to contact me!

Cheers

Yes there are traders from the NW but as everywhere else, they are a miserable bunch and like to keep their business private, so to be honest, you're wasting your time asking.....Regards Miserable Northern ****....:p

OOOO'w T2W has managed to change naughty words into stars.......well it began with "T" and ended in "at".......:D

Yes there are traders from the NW but as everywhere else, they are a miserable bunch and like to keep their business private, so to be honest, you're wasting your time asking.....Regards Miserable Northern ****....:p

Yeah loads of us. This is what we did to sonic after the last meet.:)

Attachments

• Don't believe it.png
    Don't believe it.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 268
I'm in Liverpool, what are you trading? Just learning myself but looking to trade forex using short time frames. Currently reading Bob Volmans book on scalping using the 70 tick chart so may give that a crack in my demo account initially.