Traders in Japan

shinkob88

I am in PMs and GOLD and would like to hear your valuable opinion on how GOLD will move next week - down or up etc.. I am in Japan and would like to make friends with traders in Japan if I can find.

Yo, just arrived in japan 2 months ago. 3 months old to speculating, how much experience u guys have? willing to get together and exchange info, techniques, etc.. or for a beer and a story about your experiences? Im currently in chiyodaku tokyo, near ochanomizu station. Doing judo and speculating, interesting combo isnt it. I been trading my own account.

Hey all,

I live in Tokyo, Im a Forex Broker for a small Investment firm. Id like to introduce my product to anyone if interested. Please send me a personal email if curious.

Chris Carnett

ej, do you trade from home or..? how much leverage do u get?

Hello, Sorry i took so long to reply, i dont recall receiving a email about a new post. Anyways, yeah i trade at home.
Not too sure what u r asking about the leverage. If its how much i have in my account, i prefer not to say but its enough for living expenses. If the questions is about the percentage of account im willing to risk, then that depends on the market but usually more than most.

so i guess you only trade EJ? ejtrader, at least tell us how many percent you can make every month or so..

Im a Broker out here in Japan. My company offers high leveraging on intra-day trades. 200:1 Anyone like to know more? Thanks.

so i guess you only trade EJ? ejtrader, at least tell us how many percent you can make every month or so..

crude, gold, euro. Crude is my bread n butter but i always drawn to gold. Euro just kinda got into it when it moved similar to crude. At least 10%+ monthly. You?

good atmosphere here.... anyone making money today?

Longed gold but only caught 10 dollars. I chickened out cause the choppiness always gets me. I even had a revelation in the shower right before markets opened that gold was gonna break up because of strength it had shown the previous day and how close it was to the resistance + signs that market was gonna rally that day. I just wasted my once in a lifetime eureka moment.

Hi, I am very curious about this kind of set up, especially which of the following are based in Japan, or in your home country --

site / broker
funding account / bank
and where do you file taxes on your trades, japan or home country?

Hello everyone, Im also a trader here in japan, i would like to find people with similar interest to exchange trading ideas home I can meet here in Japan. Thanks

I live in Saitama-Ken, Kasukabe-Shi, often go Tokyo Ueno area. My interest now is developing and EA to auto-trade and keep looking for a good indicator.