Traders from Ireland?

Hi I am not from Ireland anyway don't worry you will soon come across Ireland people here and all the best for it.

Hi all

I trade Futures in Equities & Bonds mainly but venture into other products for longer term outlooks and am based in dublin.

Just thought I'd add that!

Hi all

I trade Futures in Equities & Bonds mainly but venture into other products for longer term outlooks and am based in dublin.

Just thought I'd add that!

Nice to meet you. :)

There seems to be a bit of talk but no action on this thread!

Oh oh, kiss me, I'm Irish!... :LOL:

Hi folks - new to the forum, trading FOREX at the moment. Living in Kildare.

FB

Hey FB

How goes FX these days? Got stopped out of a short dollar index trade there a when there was the spike. Finding it really difficult to get a good opinion on currencies at the moment. Any thoughts yourself?

Well, you actuaally don't need the opinions of others if you can see the Absolute Fibonacci Framework and know how to use it. PM me for more details if you want to.

Hi Doberman From Belfast
Trying to make my mind up to go long on USD/JPY and by how much £££ (spreadbetting)

Hi Doberman,
Trading FX myself and also from Belfast however working abroad mostly. Also on IG but very small time at this stage. Trying to sort out my TA. If there was ever a Belfast meet up i'm in if i'm in (The Country). Good Luck

Hey guys - I am from Belfast and live in London as a Fund manager. What's teh community like over there for trading?

Hey FB

How goes FX these days? Got stopped out of a short dollar index trade there a when there was the spike. Finding it really difficult to get a good opinion on currencies at the moment. Any thoughts yourself?

Hi Tracey, I've been looking at EUR/USD for a while now, but haven't really committed myself fully yet, it hasn't been great on a day to day basis, well, not for me. USD/CAD might be worth a look, or some of the minor pairings...

Buggered if I know. I get the odd message, but in nearly a year I haven't really connected with anyone here! Vancouver was a different story altogether!

Hi guys, was wondering if there are any beginners in forex from Ireland. Am at the beginning stages myself and trading can be a lonely business when you dont have anyone to speak with face to face.

I'm a complete beginner based in Dublin. I've zero experience so I'm starting from the groundup. I have recently started work in IT for a large broker so trying to get a better idea of what the industry is like. Any books or sites you guys can point me to would be great!
Thanks,
Will

Nice to see a bit of activity here in Ireland. I'm around most of the time and would love to meet up with people or present to the group on or offline.