Traders from Ireland?

Hey,

Originally from London, but have recently made the move to County Down. Beautiful place, apart from the gales.

Trading through the SpreadsNI platform. It has been a good friday. No please, please, find me another distraction, to take me away from my screens for the day.lol

Hi Sammy.
Michael here from county Down. How do you find SpreadsNi?

Just what I heard. know a guy that did some work with them. But yeah just checked out the site and it seems to still be around. It must be a white-label platform, it looks just like prospreads IMO

In fact just saw this on their website: Spreadsni is a trading name of ProSpreads Limited. ProSpreads Limited is a part of the group of companies controlled by London Capital Group Holdings plc, registered number: 05497744, registered address: 2nd floor, 6 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M

so its got flip all to do with NI then? Can't really see any benefit in it being based in holywood anyway, if it was that firm

In fact just saw this on their website: Spreadsni is a trading name of ProSpreads Limited. ProSpreads Limited is a part of the group of companies controlled by London Capital Group Holdings plc, registered number: 05497744, registered address: 2nd floor, 6 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M

so its got flip all to do with NI then? Can't really see any benefit in it being based in holywood anyway, if it was that firm

Ok Thanks for that. I've just joined MarketSpreads.ie as BDM for N.Ireland. I'm trying to get a handle on the appetite for trading in Northern Ireland.

Business development manager. MarketSpreads has just arrived into NI. There is me and a colleague responsible for introducing the platform to clients north of the boarder.

Have any of you guys, done TICN course? Seems very expensive for a course. Not heard great things about the investment clubs but the course is interesting just seems very expensive. I guess you could find it all on the net if you knew where to look or had a match of resources/books to the course agenda.

PS Anyone know why I can't start a thread do I need a certain amount of posts?

I see this is quiet an old thread but anyway i am a fulltime momentum trader based in Dublin, trading the US Market. dont't know any other traders in Ireland so would be interested in bouncing ideas with others.