Traders, i'm writing a thesis and book, can you help me out here, please?

Raymond90

Firstly, if this is in the wrong section i sincerely apologise to all staff on here as you can see this is my only contribution to this site and if this request is in any way against the rules I am sorry.

Secondly, I'm about to do a thesis on you Traders. Then use that thesis to produce a book on general Finance from a millennials point of view. I have a survey here that can give me a brief but better insight into what its like to be a Trader.

Please, don't assume this is a waste of time, I can guarantee this site I will provide my finished book on here and your information will be in it.
Take your time out and contribute to this survey. All participants will remain anonymous but the information will be shared in my book.

The survey link is here - https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJR-ZR9BW

If you have contributed to this survey, I think you greatly in advance! (y)

Raymond

Firstly, if this is in the wrong section i sincerely apologise to all staff on here as you can see this is my only contribution to this site and if this request is in any way against the rules I am sorry.

Secondly, I'm about to do a thesis on you Traders. Then use that thesis to produce a book on general Finance from a millennials point of view. I have a survey here that can give me a brief but better insight into what its like to be a Trader.

Please, don't assume this is a waste of time, I can guarantee this site I will provide my finished book on here and your information will be in it.
Take your time out and contribute to this survey. All participants will remain anonymous but the information will be shared in my book.

The survey link is here - https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJR-ZR9BW

If you have contributed to this survey, I think you greatly in advance! (y)

Raymond

Ok so when we can expect you to start sharing this book with us?

Took the survey and from the questions not asked I think the conclusions you can make are very limited.
IMHO

As I recall the questions had to do with whether trading was a good job and do you think you can you make any money at it.

While that may be good information but it just seems a little limited for a book that if to inform millenials "what its like to be a Trader". There are so many good people out there with loads of experience and the ability to convey it that I think they would round out the picture. I think of Peter Brandt and Adam Grimes to name a couple. I have read some of what they have to say and rather than just technical advice they have some gems of wisdom as well.

Just a thought. As I am old guy I think of these things in terms of what I would have benefited me in the beginning.

Good luck with the project.

Nothing beats personal experience. So trade for 10 years first...........

I see the questions a bit off as well, for example, I find the trading actually very boring, I am using automated system, so basically I am getting notifications on my phone when the systems buys or sells and that's it. The fun part for me is building and testing trading systems, not the actual trading per say, but I cannot express those filling in the survey...