trade on news - good and bad sides?! I got nice free too

Does anyone is using paid news services? Does it worth it? Get a bit faster analytics... but not sure, how helpful would it be...

Plenty of news almost daily to make money off.

Hey

Did you try this tool or you are totally ignore news opportunities? I know, that many traders do that... like with Martingale - some traders like, some just ignore.. we are all different - that's great :)

hey

sounds interesting... after long pause I'm in again... first of all, main interest is in EAs and something like this... news trading tool due time limits and short windows for trading... hope, it helps me...

like this tool, thank you for sharing... very impressed...
I have tried it yesterday on "Core Durable Goods Orders m/m" - not bad at all... just need to find right settings... just on practice...

Thanks to topic starter... really useful tool!
PS: I used just common news sources... nothing special..

Hi guys!
I want to speak about trading on the news. By and large, this is a game in one direction, namely in the direction of the broker. Since initially the trader is not in the most favorable conditions, due to the high spread and strong slipping of the opening position.
For this reason, trading on the news is somewhat similar to a roulette with a very low expectation. Believe me, we checked it repeatedly.
In addition, if there is interest, we can lay out a trading advisor specially written by us specifically to test this idea. Quite good results can be obtained only from unscrupulous brokers, but after a succession of successful transactions, you will be included a special plug-in that worsens the terms of trade.

Hi guys!
I want to speak about trading on the news. By and large, this is a game in one direction, namely in the direction of the broker. Since initially the trader is not in the most favorable conditions, due to the high spread and strong slipping of the opening position.
For this reason, trading on the news is somewhat similar to a roulette with a very low expectation. Believe me, we checked it repeatedly.
In addition, if there is interest, we can lay out a trading advisor specially written by us specifically to test this idea. Quite good results can be obtained only from unscrupulous brokers, but after a succession of successful transactions, you will be included a special plug-in that worsens the terms of trade.

Yes, highly agree and even more. I can't invest in FX more that 1k... just because I don't believe in Brokers or other factors... this is my point of view. I like the proccess and trading idea. By using small lot - you won't be interested to broker or someone else. This is the chance to play :)

Yes, highly agree and even more. I can't invest in FX more that 1k... just because I don't believe in Brokers or other factors... this is my point of view. I like the proccess and trading idea. By using small lot - you won't be interested to broker or someone else. This is the chance to play :)

yes, same is here... I will try NZD today, probably good shake is coming. Any results by you, guys?

When we talk about trading the news.. are we talking economic announcements and data? Or trading the actual news... trade wars, brexit etc etc ????

When we talk about trading the news.. are we talking economic announcements and data? Or trading the actual news... trade wars, brexit etc etc ????

we are talking about announces and data... exact time and date for possible Market shakes.

Hi all

Does anyone use EA4NEWS lately? I didnt, but find it few days ago and gave it a try.
I expected some moves on AUD today, but looks like Market is still on holidays :)

Any ideas?

Hi all
Does anyone use EA4NEWS lately? I didnt, but find it few days ago and gave it a try.
I expected some moves on AUD today, but looks like Market is still on holidays :)
Any ideas?

I found a most latest version, with panel interface on the chart. Very easy to manage now...
no need to get back to the inputs. But idea and everything is same, just on the chart. Looks
perfect!

https://eliteit4u.com/nft.htm

And here is how it looks like now:

nft_chartview1.png

You can manage date and time ... time should be used of the MT4 (Market watch time).

Get it on the link above (no registration - clear download). Watch the video there, just
to get a bit more details on practice view.

Stay safe

I found a most latest version, with panel interface on the chart. Very easy to manage now...
no need to get back to the inputs. But idea and everything is same, just on the chart. Looks
perfect!

nft_chartview1.png

You can manage date and time ... time should be used of the MT4 (Market watch time).

Get it on the link above (no registration - clear download). Watch the video there, just

Stay safe

That's definetly better! Thanks for sharing it, awesome!

Hi

does anyone have any expirience with the latest version of free samurai robot?
EURUSD, H1

I'm just testing it for few weeks by now, maybe there is a bit more data/epirience?

perfect!

nft_chartview1.png

Stay safe

Just wanna let you know that this panel has been updated for latest MT4 requirments.
I got it there now. Exchange your copy if needed. (I faced some slipparage in trades)

perfect!

nft_chartview1.png

Stay safe

Hey

good time to try it out on upcoming news like:
3:30pmUSDCPI m/m /// Core CPI m/m

That is coming this week