Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

All signs of a BEAR market of epic degree tsunami financial wave. Should be beginning to dawn on the dingbats who will be the next Superpower to replace the British Empire and America. And dig this: this new superpower has the basic ingredient in spades but it still needs more work to equal that of America's level of it when America got started - the ingredient? BENEVOLENCE

I'm going LONG India in 2025 to the nth degree - catching the expected BEAR market bottom around that time. I will skiddadle from the New York Stock Exchange and go pure India.

God has given me the green light in my analysis. :):):):):):)

Do worse in school and you get clobbered down the road by Indians and chinese

Once Indians overtake you, there is no telling how the acceleration gains - its akin to blowing past resistance in Technical Analysis. they just leave you in the dust.
:)

Posted on May 9th at T2W in my bear market thread (post #40)

For entertainment only ...... :cool:

Who is Ntwadumela? :)

He be me, fibo_trader, a native Vix lover who got past ET cop, Magnum for the 6th time with this new nick of course. The nick is ntwadumela (lion who breathes with fire)

I ran into this Indian trader at ET from Hyderabad, India - named Padutrader, an amiable fellow indeed. I read his posts, such a terrific fellow, such humor, such forthrightness, but he was having limited success with his trading, dealing only in nickels and dimes. I was compelled like never before to help him

But ET cop Magnum and poster side-kick cop "destriero" could not tolerate anybody liking me, especially telling me they love me like padutrader did. I know-ed they cott on it was fibo_trader so I was prepared for yet another ban.

But something good came-d out of it. I will help this Indian trader, padutrader. I will earn big points in Heaven for this. Money be damned.

See the interchange ..... India, what a country! Such magnificence! Goa, India? Anjuna beach? God's home.

Make friends with Indians now. They will be your bosses soon (1-2 decades).

Prayer #1: Dear God, this year for Father's Day please send clothes for all the poor ladies in Signalcalc's computer

No, there are no circumstances where that should be implemented you might try it with your algo's but I have protection.

Prayer #1:
Dear God, pls send in Indian traders at Bombay stock exchange from IIT to meet me and say Hi as I extend an open arms welcome. Let them visit Fibo in this graveyard for even a brief spell

IIT = Indian INstitute of Technology

I have enjoyed working with many Indians over the years, a friendly bunch they are. Harry Ramon and Shiva are two of my favourite words.

Fast forward to this month October 2019 ...................

padutrader's family is about to get a boost in the arm of immense degree. He is now included with ssam of T2W as 2 traders who are going to get a shot at the title. One white Brit and one pure Indian. How nice!

God bellowed thru' a megaphone to all especially to the Devil, "Fibo is my beloved son, in him I am well pleased!"

The fortunes of padutrader are about to swing from $1,000 per month in earnings salary to doubling, then tripling and beyond.

Day #1 begins December 1.

No, there are no circumstances where that should be implemented you might try it with your algo's but I have protection.

I have enjoyed working with many Indians over the years, a friendly bunch they are. Harry Ramon and Shiva are two of my favourite words.

Harry Ramon is from Tijuana, Mexico

As the BEAR engulf the UK and drops it into the gutter, all Iwill be watching for is the 4th wave on the weekly/daily chart of the follwing charts from Bombay Stock Exchange. I already have them in a nice layout so I can shoot from one to the other - in monthly, weekly, daily:

Sensex
S&P BSE Sensex in USD
Nifty
Small Cap Index
Midcap Index
Financial Sector
Real Estate Sector
STATE BANK of INDIA

I am going to nail STATE BANK OF INDIA stock at rock bottom of the BEAR - mils will be plugged in and given to my thai girl for her/family. Account in Bombay will have her name added next week for all proceeds.

I expect SBI to go up thousandfold rapidly and then in the 3rd wave really take off. There will be no significant correction for at lwast 70 years. At that time she passes on the stock to her son/daughter and so on.

She follows Fibo's instructions to a T. And all are blessed by Lord Buddha at the temple in chiang mai, thailand.

London will after decades now get a respite in a bear rally to outperform the Dow Jones. Means that money will flow in the UK more than it will into the US for Index and other venues

Watch for reversal at my trendine break and fibonacci level 261.*%

Advice and suggestions:

SELL everything youhave in the UK, all real estate all stocks bonds and stamps and coin collection. CASH it all out and bugger off to Spain or Goa or LOS. Just get out of UK. Its going to get mean and ugly. The country is a dump and is going to get a whole lot dumpier. Youwill get trampled by the HERD as they rush for the exits together. Be smar - do it now before the stampede begins.

Look for a job elsewhere and cut down on your expenses and live frugally. Yes you can do it.

You cats have no idea of the tsunami that's coming. Just like the fellas on the Patong beach who saw the receding waters show miles more of beach and thought it was a new ERA. All killed on the 1st and 2nd wave.

I just did not know it was this bad in London. It much much worse than I thought. A cesspool really.

Prepare for BEAR of epic proportions

Imagine that if the cracks in the concrete are this huge BEFORE the FTSE turns down, what will they be like after a reversal in Herd mind?

Ouch!

Get out of dodge, now!

When/if the neckline on the FTSE 100 breaks, the stampede out of Dodge will be so huge there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Therefore we should pray that the neckline holds firmly.

The only positive of the neckline breaking is that the Brits here will hate their government more than they hate Fibo becaue they can't be that daft to think fibo caused the Empire to crash thru' the all time historic 400-yr Empire's final little neckline that nobody noticed except Fibo

If Brits at T2W and in London are anything like Americans in ATM card regard, dig this ............ they will wake up one morning and find the machines don't work, none of them, everything is frozen. Frantic? You don't got a clue. And dig this: they carry no CASH. why? they were convinced that CASH is the enemy, not realizing that by digitizing everything they are now total prisoners, totally controlled.

CASH WILL NEVER NOT BE KING. Ditto for gold coins of small denomination

Keep $20k in small denominations at home. Small denominations becasue hardly anybody will be able to give you change so when youbuy bread for 1 pound you pay with 5 it costs you 5 you're screwed. Be smart. Small denomintions.

Gold and silver are an absolute must - but small small small denominations

Tsunami on its way at 600 m.p.h. Get to high ground now

London Stock Exchange Group: (stock: LSE.L)

tells FIBO the whole story about UK in one chart just like the New York Stock Exchange stock NYA tells of NYSE. This chart plus the chart of the FTSE itself is all I need.

How will you know when the tsunami is just 1,000 yards away from UK coastline?

When LSE.L starts to wobble. Shake rattle and roll days will be over. The Parabola reckoning is at hand.

Who or what is LSE.L?

owns Russell, Italian bourses, loads of companies that are in the trading arena. Watched like a hawk by analysts who zoom in on the business-of-trading-stocks

Parabolic blast north cannot be sustained. We know that, right? Or are the dummies going to say like they always have at every major turn aborning, "its a new ERA?"

5 Waves on monthly timeframe from the 2009 low are over or almost there

27 billion dollar Refinitiv deal makes it a monster -
this kind of stuff happens near a top - always as per History

Fasten seatbelts, hid & watch

London Stock Exchange Group: (stock: LSE.L)

Historians will say, "it took an American to call the final TOP of the Empire - no Brit could off such a feat - Political correctness to such a high degree as is rampant now in UK, prevents any clear thinking"

UK : USA = stream : Panama Canal

daily timeframe of LSE.L

When LSE.L collapses and goes the American's way, the howls in Britland will reach stellar bounds as it took a yank to come up with expertise on their own Index - disgraceful. Imagine this: I don't even trade UK stocks, so this is a new challenging, relish-ful, gorgeous experience for me - but without changing my style I'm evaluating the UK exactly as I would the NYSE for trading. So its no different really except for the fact that my exposure to analyzing the UK is minimal and close to non-existent because who needs to bother with a gone case Empire when I live in the current dominant one?

The lesson here is that the nincompoops will not, cannot put in the time and work to get the expertise. How obvious is this to FIBO by reading the board at T2W? Clear as night follows day. It is their downfall. From where to where thy've descended. From ultra high competence to sheer incompetence of staggering depth

Whew! :)

Calling the 400-yr TOP of the British Empire = just the kinda thing that attracts FIBO = makes his day, month, year, decade.

God, do I love it so!!! :whistle::whistle: