Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

FTSE 100 Macd & RSI trendlines broken suggest the breakdown is close. But this is monthly so its got to filter down to daily

Fasten seatbelts

Siggy, bring malaguti and tomorton in. Step up the game a bit. Bring in that cat, Dowser too.

Siggy,

Behold the beauty of the FTSE 100. Extrapolating the first wave gives me a total nice hit at the 1968 & 1972 bullmarket top in one shot. Think about this for a minute. Cats like Warren buffet and Bill Gates are basically just blind buy and holders, they go thru' gobs and gobs of drawdowns. Look at Fibo. He could just buy and hold to the 1972 top by using TECH and get out smeling like a rose - beating buffet with eyes closed and by 60% additional return becasue Buffet loses 1/3 of the trend each place, top and bottom becase henever knows how to time his entry or exit.

The see how FIBO would have nailed the BEAR market correction low - why? exactly on 61.8% ROFLMAO

FIBO gots Fottsie's #

FIBO flogs 'em all.

Siggy,

Do you see how correct trendie is in calling T2W dead? Look at the number of guys reading my thread. There is no other action on the site, a totally dead graveyard. Can you dig it? Trendie is the first one in YOUR dopey gang to spot it - late but better than never.

Siggy,

You better sit down for this one. It will be too much for you to handle. You can't handle the truth.

Go back and review the Fib chart above. So then I'm taking that entire wave upto the 1972 top and measuring the next wave withthe same grid - no changes. Look where the 423.6% hit occurred. Right at the current Footsie top in 2019. is that fckin magic or what? Can you dig how cool fibo is? NOBODY on planet EARTH knows this or has seen it or has a clue about it.

This last chart can be charged as a consultation fee of $500k to Big Institutions and when they know Fibo, they will not hesitate to pay. Yeah baby, a hunter like Fibo don't exist. :whistle: :whistle:

Hahahahahaha, my charts have captured Siggy's heart.

I'm tired, off to bed.

Hasta la vista :)

Good thin
Siggy,

Behold the beauty of the FTSE 100. Extrapolating the first wave gives me a total nice hit at the 1968 & 1972 bullmarket top in one shot. Think about this for a minute. Cats like Warren buffet and Bill Gates are basically just blind buy and holders, they go thru' gobs and gobs of drawdowns. Look at Fibo. He could just buy and hold to the 1972 top by using TECH and get out smeling like a rose - beating buffet with eyes closed and by 60% additional return becasue Buffet loses 1/3 of the trend each place, top and bottom becase henever knows how to time his entry or exit.

The see how FIBO would have nailed the BEAR market correction low - why? exactly on 61.8% ROFLMAO

FIBO gots Fottsie's #

FIBO flogs 'em all.

View attachment 268811

Good thing for robots is that they don't age, I doubt if Fibo bot was even a twinkle in his not existent creators eye in 1972, never mind being able to buy and hold, now if you put your money where your blow hole is now and come back in 50 years, we'll see if that sell and hold has made you any rivets or whether you are just another bot melted down and made into something far more useful to the human race.

Even bots cannot wait 50 years though, you will be obsolete by this time next year, even if you last that long, maybe some data will survive, although that is doubtful given the current track record of bot BS.

Bots never sleep, there is no such think as a bed for you, are you in for an oil service or something?

Make friends with Indians now. They will be your bosses soon (1-2 decades).

Prayer #1: Dear God, this year for Father's Day please send clothes for all the poor ladies in Signalcalc's computer

Prayer #1: Dear God, pls send in Indian traders at Bombay stock exchange from IIT to meet me and say Hi as I extend an open arms welcome. Let them visit Fibo in this graveyard for even a brief spell

IIT = Indian INstitute of Technology

Lord, pls continue to send them in to challenge me.

Here are some articles from a well-known trader.

we find no evidence that Fibonacci ratios are significant in the market.

Here are some articles from a well-known trader.

Welcome back Des. Good stuff there. I remember I have read/seen them all. Don't disagree. It flat out does not work! No argument from me :):):)

Soon they'll be borrowing money from Fibo for milk and rent ...............

METRO BANK: see my bear market thread Page 7, Post #97 ........ thread warning to clear out, a water fall decline to get underway. Nobody listened. Look now

London was the trigger for the Great Depression in 1929.

It will once again start the DEPRESSION - any time now

Prepare for bank runs. Get the bulk out now, leave just enough to cover ATM card transactions. Remember by the new Law your money belongs to them, they don't need your permission to bail themselves out

Forgive their sloth Father, they've been at it for centuries, never see the tsunami coming, read so much about Warren Buffet but never really understand the why and wherefores of his actions.

For example they just don't know that Warren hoards cash and does not invest or spend when one thing happens: Stock market vs GDP ratio gets out of hand and into bublicious territory

We is there, Lofty reading + double toppy

Forgive the Brits Father, Political Correctness has zombied them up real good - they didn't even notice for example that in America nowadays 25-40% of working Americans have 2 jobs or more - one does not cut it no more

and

can the regular guy afford to buy the S&P? hahahahaha

The WHITE man in UK is getting squashed, beaten left and right at his own game, overtaken by the very same people they committed atrocities against. Is that Higher conscience Justice or what?

Chinese and Indian workers in UK earn more than white British counterparts, pay gap data reveals

A BEAR of high wave degree demands by sheer definition that inequities of a particularly vicious nature get repaid exponentially.

This is why I've always believed that UK will disappear up its own a-h - because the sins of the past will now be paid for in full. No more delays. We're going to town now to settle the score says the might hand of God