Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

London, London, London, spread 'em cheeks baby ................... see the dashed red line just below current prices? Pay attention now - that is a monthly level, meaning it packs huuuuuge latent power with regiments of support who will give their lives to prop Tootsie up. failure here will confirm Wave 3 action. watch for this.

1603918723770.png

quick reminder .................. Fibo is having the time of his life. I know this is not allowed. Bring it on, amigos. Vigilantes, come to Daddy-O

:):):):):)

London seeking direction from US markets:

London always saying, Fottsie is directionless, just wandering aimlessly, waiting for direction from the United States.

They don't need to do this no more. Now they got Fibo, an American but what an American: a reprobate here who gives directions they better follow

New Sheriff in town and his name is Fibo. :)

Anybody want to look at the France CAC 40 Index or the Swiss Index? Why get depressed even further!!!! Just take your drubbing and enjoy life. Its called pain, we all go thru' it sooner or later, nobody escapes.

Lord have Mercy on the Fibo ..................... a true and genuine French lover

Brits are soooooo goddamn lucky to be living so close to Fibo's Paraiso - at least ONE of my Paraisos

You tell 'em baby. Excellent English, keep it up, you got Fibo in your corner. (y)

Never dated a Hungarian before, never too late to start :)

Brits are soooooo goddamn lucky to be living so close to Fibo's Paraiso - at least ONE of my Paraisos

You tell 'em baby. Excellent English, keep it up, you got Fibo in your corner. (y)

Never dated a Hungarian before, never too late to start :)

Frenchy going to run into hard times for a while as the market crash is going to crush Paris (damn shame) .............. see chart target for end of collapse.

The yellow ellipses shown are for a reason: to show that in such cases the footprint of the masses predicts a major halt of a crash will stop at least for a reprieve at the LINE. And the 2020 Cerveza Virus crash halted exactly there and rallied. Such is the power of the Technical Realm. Of course this is of no value to anyone here as all they do is interiorize into the 1-minute timeframe and never ever see the forest in its entirety. Never! EVER!

1603934551977.png

the magnificente 38.2% Fibo level. The Joy-mans made a perfect touchdown see below

View attachment 290178

The magnificente 38.2% Fibo level is giving the Joy-mans a respite - for how long? Can the Joy-mans at least stage some sort of rally from the 38.2% level? They could. But only if the level "fires" and/or "triggers". In any event whether fires or caves in we are headed to the next major train station at Frankfurt am Main am Hauptbahnhof. This stellar 50% level of support is derived from the Joy-mans in the year 1962 & resides at approx. 7,000. yeah, dig it, that's around 5,000 points lower. Yeah baby, Fibo demands a view from year 1962. The English can look back only 1-minute in time but the American can go back decades and view not only the forest but the entire continent and countenance & coterminous land masses and oceans :):):):)

How much does Fibo love the French? A heck of a lot but after studying the French Resistance, it skyrocketed

History, History and more History :)

That is why Hitler was screaming over the phone to Goering, "all I want to know is if Paris is burning" ............. Adolf know-ed that the heart and soul of Europe was right there and conquest of anything else meant doodly squat. Had it not been for the Frenchies we'd be eating sauerkraut forever along with Umeboshi Plums and Seaweed & Gomasio - not a bad choice of food but I have other favs

Goddamn did the Frenchies hate the Nazis. Like the American who said to a Frenchy, "all this hate will kill you" to which Frenchy replied, "my hate for the Nazis is what keeps me alive for France"

Its just a movie but the significance is loud and clear.

1:13:40 watch all the way if you have time during your winning trade

1:32:49 spectacular scene in which Frenchy kills a German who for sure had the Allies by the balls

1:39:34 French Resistance

The magnificente 38.2% Fibo level is giving the Joy-mans a respite - for how long? Can the Joy-mans at least stage some sort of rally from the 38.2% level? They could. But only if the level "fires" and/or "triggers". In any event whether fires or caves in we are headed to the next major train station at Frankfurt am Main am Hauptbahnhof. This stellar 50% level of support is derived from the Joy-mans in the year 1962 & resides at approx. 7,000. yeah, dig it, that's around 5,000 points lower. Yeah baby, Fibo demands a view from year 1962. The English can look back only 1-minute in time but the American can go back decades and view not only the forest but the entire continent and countenance & coterminous land masses and oceans :):):):)

Follow-up on the Joy-mans. See chart in quote first. Focus eye on the 38.2% Fibo level. Its still holding up nicely. If it "fires" = "ignites" it can generate a slingshot northbound (redundant) ............. but if it runs out of latent power and the juice is exhausted, then the support will fail. Now I could go into the lower timeframes to gauge exactly where that support is going to fire or fail, but fck that, Life is too damn good to go for nitty gritty theetie weetie pansy ass nickel and dimes :):)

1604080353892.png

Tuck in back of mind, preferably right dead center of the occipital lobes

Frenchy (CAC 40 France) has gone thru' the 38.2% Fibo but what's supporting her still is the axis going thru' the gap at left. So she's leading Europe down? hahaha, what about the deadbeats like Italy, Portugal and spain? These mothers always need a bailout from Deutschland. Yeah they're all begging deutschland to bail 'em out.

Important to note that Frenchy has been rejected at the 200-day by following Fibo's Axiom #6 poy-fectly ............... i.e. rushing back upstairs for a last kiss and booty call, then bolting out the door south, never to return again? haha, return again soon or if a real Depression will catch up with her again 30 years down the road in their old age.

FRANCE

1604081165155.png

Yeah baby, show me Paris :) Zouk is the best medicine for you for now until I get to Paris.

Nice apartment.

You can take me to the Zenith for a concert, any Caribbean concert will do.

The trader known as Fibo cannot be thwarted - its just not possible to stymie the verve of such a trader. Why? Because he has the formula of the Universe:

The Physical Universe has no defense against the persistent warrior, the one who never gives up no matter how many shots to the stomach. Sooner than later the Physical Universe gives up and throws open the floodgates and drowns the trader in wherewithal

Like so ..................... courtesy of the magnificent French Resistance

The Coefficient of Restitution in live action in real time .............. shown already ............. but a great time to watch real time charts for how the latent energy is behaving as the formula Total Pressure = Static Pressure + Dynamic Pressure

is in force

Remember that conversion to dynamic Pressure has Velocity squared in the equation. Hence the slingshot possibilities.

But, I don't know doodly. Don't know if it will happen or not. Its just a scenario with some odds of success. that's all.

Same Dow Jones chart as several posts already ............... no need to change a thing. Markets are very slow compared to Fibo.

Wait till you see Fibo in a supermarket. People get offended as Fibo goes like lightning from A to B and does his stuff while the rest walk around like friggin zombies and then get pissed off when I fly right by them like an airplane. Fibo always pays the price for incompetence and slowness and lethargy of others around him. :):):)

1604084736796.png

Fibo has gone where no Man ever has with the London FTSE 100. I tell thee, its big, big, big.

Suffice it to say that the next major station the FTSE 100 is heading to for its next rest stop is

So therefore throw out all the stupid supports that real time traders fck with because Wave 3 just ignores these sons of b*tches and charges right thru' 'em. Wave will respect a MONTHLY support. Rally and then and only then go further south.

When she gets there, I will give you the next station :):)

Listen up amigos ........................ I told-ed you sooo many times that the 1987 CRASH of the Dow Jones figures very strongly in the HERD mind. Very, very strongly. 22%(?) drop in one day tells the significance. These are not flukes. It therefore stands to reason that a railway line from 1987 can and will halt London's crash. And it sure as heck did. It halted the Coronavirus crash of 2020 that then generated the massive rally we had since March 23rd.

See the line in the chart. All other objects have been removed to KISS ......................

Can you dig it? The EDGE of Fibo is just f***in out of this world, baby.

Soon I will have completed my work of splicing the England Colonial Data to the Dow Jones data from 1800 and voila I will have a track from when Jesus walked the Earth :):) Then you will see some real stuff on the Fibo retracement and projection hits due to the fact that Divinity is invoked into the equation. Divinity does not give away anything easily and defo not for free but she does have a tendency to smile at Fibo.

Warren Buffet said, "find your passion, your love and the money don't mean nothing after that, it just comes and is irrelevant" ....................... what Warren missed but fibo takes further is that when one can't wait each day to continue one's work deeeeeep undercover, Divinity throws the occasional nugget of consequence. Yeah baby, I reckon so!

1604304100956.png

Hey fellas, Warren always tells everyone in interview that he is a voracious reader. This is a given for an entrepreneur. Its a must-have required action.

Most of the time like for example when Warren is interviewed by Becky Quick, i watch the interview but nothing usually strikes me.

But the other day, I cott Warren in something profound - I've since adopted it as my own.

He said this about a Jewish woman who had been a prisoner in Auschwitz and had gone thru' all the torture and whatnot. He was discussing with her WHO CAN ONE TRUST? How do you know when you have someone you can trust? Trust is rarer than any precious metal. It does not come easy. Its rare, rare rare.

Warren had no answer but the woman did ........................ "I trust 100% only the man or woman who would hide me"

Fibo's knees buckled.

Follow-up on the Joy-mans. See chart in quote first. Focus eye on the 38.2% Fibo level. Its still holding up nicely. If it "fires" = "ignites" it can generate a slingshot northbound (redundant) ............. but if it runs out of latent power and the juice is exhausted, then the support will fail. Now I could go into the lower timeframes to gauge exactly where that support is going to fire or fail, but fck that, Life is too damn good to go for nitty gritty theetie weetie pansy ass nickel and dimes :):)

View attachment 290272

The 38.2% level continues to do its thing for the Joy-mans with doji, green bar and now another green bar. Yippie kai yeh
:)

1604311510875.png

Yeah baby, dig it, Fibo has the Joy-mans sooooooo figured out, they are now childsplay. Their entire History is now in Fibo's pocket and their future can be called to a T by Fibo.

Sit back, smoke a seegar and drink some wine ..................... here's Deutschland totally mine now ............

1604341500667.png

Yeah baby, dig it, Fibo has the Joy-mans sooooooo figured out, they are now childsplay. Their entire History is now in Fibo's pocket and their future can be called to a T by Fibo.

Sit back, smoke a seegar and drink some wine ..................... here's Deutschland totally mine now ............

View attachment 290394

Nobody here is expected to notice, nor are they equipped to notice that every single market correction of Germany's DaX Index has always followed the Fibo retracement levels to a T. ALWAYS, ALWAYS. Including the Crash of 2008 and the crash of 2020.

My my my ................. Fibo is in Heaven. Sheer poetry to get a country such as Deutschland right, right, right. What an honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

The 38.2% level continues to do its thing for the Joy-mans with doji, green bar and now another green bar. Yippie kai yeh
:)

View attachment 290369

See quote, then pull a cuban seegar and light it up. The Joy-mans continue to respond nicely to Fibo's 38.2% support level. Why? Because all Fibo's Fibo levels are full of springboardy type sugarcane juice. A dash of Apfelwein helps.

1604413667434.png

neckline creaking and cracking, see update

View attachment 290117

hehehehe, London FTSE 100 following Fibo's Law after breaking a neckline will most likely return to the scene of the crime for a last kiss and booty call before bolting from marriage offers with a clean getaway. Let's see if it works this time.

Don't forget to notice the dashed light olive color level where Footsie started to bounce and notice that its the 161.8% support level aka the Golden Ratio. Bounce bounce bounce baby. They say it has considerable elasticity? They do. Who? Nature says so and I believe her.

1604414086464.png