Is this too late on NAZ?

Hibble

I wanted to post this 2 days ago, but could not post Image files - will update it tonight - here is what I posted on my BB:

NASDAQ has reached a bottom yet? Well have a look at the chart bellow, what do you think? Notice how CCI has been sloping upwards whilst price has been going down. Also notice the N-Vol (smart money, bottom buyers, whatever you would like to call it) has changed direction recently. I think this might be it. Any views from TA people?

nasdaq11.gif

NASDAQ Update

Here is an updated AIQ Chart on NASDAQ Using AIQ:

nasdaq13.gif

And the Expert Opinion from AIQ EDS Database:

Analysis of the rate of change of the exponentially smoothed average price suggests the start of an uptrend for this equity. The rate of change is positive and continuing to climb which indicates increasing strength. This is a bullish indicator for a continuation in this market.

The equity price has crossed and closed above the intermediate term 7% exponentially smoothed average price. This indicates a continuation of the current price movement and is considered a weak bullish signal which is sometimes followed by an upward movement in prices.

The Price Phase Indicator is moving to the upside. This is a bullish continuation signal showing that an uptrend is in place and that prices are more likely to continue to the upside than they are to drop.

Hi Skim

Sorry for replying a bit late, I use 21 days for Index, Market and Groups/Sectors and 14 days for Stocks - very rarely 9 days (mainly for Volatile stocks).

Regards Hibble

NASDAQ Update

NASDAQ Update - 19/4/2001

nasdaq14.gif

Bearish Signal Reversed

X
XOX
XOXOX X <-- bearish signal reversed
XOXOXOX X
XO OXOXOX
X O OXOX
X O OX
X O
X
X

This pattern is a series of falling tops and bottoms that finally soaks up all the supply and the double top breakout at the end signals that now demand is outstripping supply.