Tips to win in Binary Option?

Yes of course client money safety is first.
Interested to know more on this option spread subject. If you have any link please share. Wish to learn.

Thanks
For example
http://www.optionsxpress.com.au/free_education/strategies/bull_put_spread.aspx

Plenty of information different options strategies available free on web NO need to pay anybody for a course... or get sucked in to dodgy brokers and seminar sellers.
Many major exchanges have option and then you use 2 or more options to create "Option spread". Diff risk reward
You can create a spread using options on-----
Options on Stock
Options on Currency/ Metal/ Agricultural
Options on Index/
Options even on Futures contract

For example
http://www.optionsxpress.com.au/free_education/strategies/bull_put_spread.aspx

Plenty of information different options strategies available free on web NO need to pay anybody for a course... or get sucked in to dodgy brokers and seminar sellers.
Many major exchanges have option and then you use 2 or more options to create "Option spread". Diff risk reward
You can create a spread using options on-----
Options on Stock
Options on Currency/ Metal/ Agricultural
Options on Index/
Options even on Futures contract

Thank you for sharing the link & such a prompt reply.
I have a book on options "Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives" by Hull. I will read that too.

I'm kind of thinking you've no idea how binary options works. Your stake is returned as well as your winnings. :LOL:

Binary options trading has introduced a new approach on trading options where the risk of loss is already known to the investor. It means that if you invest $5 and stay on the winning part at the end of expiry you will get up to 88% payouts or lose your $5 if your strategy doesn't works.

Binary options trading has introduced a new approach on trading options where the risk of loss is already known to the investor. It means that if you invest $5 and stay on the winning part at the end of expiry you will get up to 88% payouts or lose your $5 if your strategy doesn't works.

Yes they are like a horse racing betting a quick result BUT the point is there are lot of dodgy operators,, what you say?

There is a few good binary options brokers out there.

OK could you name them and show why one should trust ?
1) It is like playing against a bookie conflict of interest
2) CLient money safety
3) Transperancy of prices/ settlement how cna one identify
Lets be specific here

24option is one of them as far as I know, there is more obviously, legal and reputable and there are people that are making money on binary options obviously.

24option is one of them as far as I know, there is more obviously, legal and reputable and there are people that are making money on binary options obviously.

1) It is like playing against a bookie conflict of interest
2) CLient money safety
3) Transperancy of prices/ settlement how cna one identify

It's a numbers game, from what I've got so far.

Bet on 60 seconds to max out winning chances and have a blast.

Beating the Binary Option Bandits

I'm conducting a binary option study in partnership with a guy in Croatia beginning tomorrow, and to get my settings right (choosing the best expiration times) I just made the following test trades...

Short AUDUSD @ 0.7663 (02:28 GMT)

Short GBPUSD @ 1.2239 (02:31 GMT) though I'm thinking maybe I should have gotten in at around 1.2250 twelve minutes earlier.

Short GBPJPY @ 127.10 (02:35 GMT)

Long EURGBP @ 0.8999 (02:28 GMT)

UPDATE: On average it took about 25 minutes for price to clear my entry level for good, and an hour to maximize the distance it veered away before becoming ambivalent, so I figured choosing expiration times 45 minutes away from the time I enter positions will give the trades plenty of time to develop, but not enough for the trend to turn against me (on average),

Unfortunately, AUDUSD did not want to cooperate, so had the trades been real, I would have experienced only a 75% win rate, which is not good since binary options return only about 75¢ on the dollar.

Last edited:
My little binary option quest has officially begun. My partner and I Bought EURGBP at 14:43 GMT @ 0.89322 with an expiration time of 15:30, and Sold GBPJPY at 14:50 GMT @128.026 with an expiration time of 16:00.

Yes they are like a horse racing betting a quick result BUT the point is there are lot of dodgy operators,, what you say?

Agreed as there are still a lot of too many complaints regarding binary options brokers though i think there are some brokers which are fair in their operations but many in the market scam traders.

My little binary option quest has officially begun. My partner and I Bought EURGBP at 14:43 GMT @ 0.89322 with an expiration time of 15:30, and Sold GBPJPY at 14:50 GMT @128.026 with an expiration time of 16:00.

We sold USDCAD and GBPJPY, which worked out great, and somehow managed to win going long EURJPY as well.

However, after losing with an EURGBP call contract, I thought the pair was genuinely ready to climb later on and lost with a second long position.

That's a 60% win rate, which is totally crummy! I need the kind of win rate I have with my normal scalping strategy, so I did a little fine tuning on my system and will give it another go tomorrow.

Trade on a regulated options exchange in a regulated brokerage account. Buy a call and sell a higher call (vertical) to simulate a binary option. In a regulated brokerage account you can actually withdraw money.

Trade on a regulated options exchange in a regulated brokerage account. Buy a call and sell a higher call (vertical) to simulate a binary option. In a regulated brokerage account you can actually withdraw money.

Good on you, that is what people need to understand and not get sucked in to this new frontier of OTC financial products,

Hi guys, I'm still new to all this and I'm looking for some advice on Option FM. I checked their website a bit and it all seems to be fine, but came across several complaints on (https://binaryoption.../option-fm-t71/). Does anyone here have any experience with this company? Can I trust them? Thanks in advance! :)