Three Pair Hedging/Arbitrage Strategy for Free

For anyone interested, there is a MT4 EA on the market that trades 3 pairs at the same time in a complete hedge formation. It is free to try it live.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/18533

Claim of pure Arbitrage is a big claim , in theory is one thing and in practice is another
It also says that it is not dependent upon multiple accounts and latency!
Can you give an example?
Would it work on ECN brokers?
Would it work on Currency futures!

Claim of pure Arbitrage is a big claim , in theory is one thing and in practice is another
It also says that it is not dependent upon multiple accounts and latency!
Can you give an example?
Would it work on ECN brokers?
Would it work on Currency futures!

See the attachment for examples of trades placed on FXCM.
ECN brokers are the preferred brokers.
It should work on currency futures and currently working on actually getting it to work on Multicharts, backtest, and work with futures.

Attachments

• ThreePairTrades3.JPG
    ThreePairTrades3.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 817
See the attachment for examples of trades placed on FXCM.
ECN brokers are the preferred brokers.
It should work on currency futures and currently working on actually getting it to work on Multicharts, backtest, and work with futures.

Thanks but it is not clear is the strategy a pure arb? or some sort of mean reverting spread trading?
-for true arb to happen all 3 pairs has to be filled at once!
A layman explanation would be of help by the author who is selling this EA

Thanks but it is not clear is the strategy a pure arb? or some sort of mean reverting spread trading?
-for true arb to happen all 3 pairs has to be filled at once!
A layman explanation would be of help by the author who is selling this EA

The orders are filled within seconds of each other, did you see the screenshot?

so you are the owner of this EA? any way can you please give simple explanation of a Arb trade? why is it a arb? etc

so you are the owner of this EA? any way can you please give simple explanation of a Arb trade? why is it a arb? etc

I don't understand what you may exactly be looking for as I believe my attachment earlier to the post answered this question. Arbitrage by definition means "the simultaneous buying and selling of securities, currency, or commodities in different markets or in derivative forms in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset."

With this EA, you open a basket trade and buy/sell 3 pairs at the same time (AUDUSD, EURUSD, and EURAUD) when the prices relative to each other become skewed (differ more than normal) for the pairs that you are able to get a price advantage on the overall trade.

And yes, I created and own this EA.