In This Thread, i post pics from the 2004 San Fran anti-war rally

Car Key Boi

SF_Rally_March_2004_01.jpg

"hey sexy babe, whatcha doin' after the rally? wanna go to Starbucks for a latte? and how do yuo like my vietnam peasant hat, Bush swastika t-shirt and my chic Palestinian scarf belt? pretty cool, huh?"

SF_Rally_March_2004_02.jpg

"ahh this brings me back to those Vietnam rallys. Those were the days my friend, we thought they never would end"

SF_Rally_March_2004_03.jpg

t-shirts like these ones always do a roaring trade at these kind of demos. Note, on the maps of these t-shirts, Israel doesn't exist. It's Palestine all the way from the river to the sea. This is White Liberal America's answer (or should that be "final solution"?) to the Israel/Palestine problem

SF_Rally_March_2004_04.jpg

more Typical White Libtard Behavior

SF_Rally_March_2004_05.jpg

lets see. Michael Moran and his followers preach that Bush is a puppet for the Saudis, this guy and thousands like him think that Bush is a puppet for the Israelis, and the remainder of the libtards think that Bush is a puppet for the far-right Christian wackos. Typical white liberal behavoir, they can't even co-ordinate their Bush bashing

SF_Rally_March_2004_06.jpg

remarkable banner from the gay rights movement (who always show up in large numbers at these kind of demos, especially the San Fran one) The thing is, I don't think there's a single country in the Middle-East that would permit a gay pride parade. Oh wait a second! yes there is one. Israel

Hmm......lets see....

gay rights and equal rights for wimmin are cornerstones of Libtard idealism. Check

Israel is the only country in the Middle-East that permits gay pride parades. Check

Israel is the only country in the Middle-East that allows wimmin to drive a car. Check

Israel is the only country in the Middle-East where wimmin are allowed to have a career, earn madd loot, and retain control of said madd loot. Check

Israel is the only country in the Middle-East where wimmin can file for divorce on their own accord. Check

Israel is the only country in the Middle-East where a wife can file a complaint with the cops for domestic abuse, and actually have the cops do something about the complaint. Check

HIPPIES=SO VERY CONFUSED AND SO VERY OWNED!
lol.gif

SF_Rally_March_2004_07.jpg

yes, that sign really was being held by a Typical White American Libtard

SF_Rally_March_2004_08.jpg

yes, that sign really was and so on

SF_Rally_March_2004_09.jpg

White Liberals sure do have a passion for swastikas
lol.gif

SF_Rally_March_2004_10.jpg

dude is whispering to his gurlfriend "honey, i'm....errr......having second thoughts about our banner.....i mean.... this is supposed to be an anti-war rally, right?"

CKB

Fascinating pictures from the most powerful nation in the world. This is capitalism at its best?
What about some shots from Brum (and one of Maria:idea: )

Last edited:
Rognvald said:
This is capitalism at its best?

lol.gif
not exactly the turn of phrase that springs to mind

i'll post some more pics tomorrow that will explain

- Car Key Boi,
Will OWNZ hippies all day long - it doesn't get better hippies, the ownage gets worse, much worse
lol.gif