Are these climate chaps serious?

homer7929

A former colleague has been warned away from work on April 1 (is it an April Fools?) due to these guys:

ClimateCamp Website G20

Does anyone have any experience of their protests? He was warned that they are violent. But from looking at their website it just appears that the believe all the false negative cliches associated with city firms.

Well, there is a chance they will be violent because people looking for a fight will turn up, too.

I heard tried to raid LIFFE and were fought back by slightly drunk, burly floor traders. :LOL:

Oh it's quite serious alright but I can't say I'm terribly worried as I don't work for RBS. I may even join in if they storm the bank of england as that should be pretty fun.

Green movements are watermelons. Green on the outside but the same old pink scum on the inside...

Global warming, eh? All I know is that my teeth have never been whiter, and my gardens spitting out 2lb tomatoes!

Oh it's quite serious alright but I can't say I'm terribly worried as I don't work for RBS. I may even join in if they storm the bank of england as that should be pretty fun.

Green movements are watermelons. Green on the outside but the same old pink scum on the inside...

Brilliant ! :clap:

Apparently this guy is the mascot.

Let's camp it up!

Sounds FABULOUS!

Attachments

• Big_Gay_Al_figure.jpg
    Big_Gay_Al_figure.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 252
No, bad idea. No trees to hug in Darfur, just people suffering terribly, obviously not as important.

Had a look at the link in the above post......probably full of disinformation in the hope of putting the security services off the real targets, though they do like the press present to see how peace loving they are and how "brutal" the police are in stopping them from mayhem and destruction..........

Don't forget most of these guys are thick naive E-set public schoolboys (or arts students)... the security services are all over them...