The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

traderunner1

57 2
Re: The final Holy Grail!

I already put target for every trade I posted here, please, read well this thread before saying whatsoever.

I already put my statements, but, members (veteran & legendary) accused me to put fake ones; this is why, I will not post any statement anymore.
Lost your Ädobe Excel Fixer"?

You can get one from the internet...!

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,177 2,032

11 pages of this cr*p in the past 12 hours on this thread. He's not trading a dime but he sure is getting his money's worth here.

Peter

meanreversion

3,398 535

hopefully this thread will do the honorable thing and die a quick death, much as I would hope the current Labour administration does

rathcoole_exile

Veteren member
3,924 766

T2W is like a revolving door, as soon as one idiot like "the expert' is killed off, another idiot swings by to take his place.
but I have a feeling this joker wont be around for too long .......

still, I've only got one live trade active, which is very comfortably in the money,
and 3 resting pending orders awaiting fulfillment, so he does make for some amusing comedic diversion to while away the hours in between trades .....

Aussie$ Short just triggered, so I'll leave youse to it for a while .....

Last edited:
Reactions: gamma

medbs

248 4

T2W is like a revolving door, as soon as one idiot like "the expert' is killed off, another idiot swings by to take his place.
but I have a feeling this joker wont be around for too long .......

still, I've only got one live trade active, which is very comfortably in the money,
and 3 resting pending orders awaiting fulfillment, so he does make for some amusing comedic diversion to while away the hours in between trades .....

Aussie$ Short just triggered, so I'll leave youse to it for a while .....
You must be a Really F**kin IDIOT when you call idiot someone who making 16/18 trades right and waiting for the 2 others to reach their target to close them.

Ninja_Trader

95 4

Jackpot!

Tea kettle has lost it's top. Now for the boil over.

Gotta love middle eastern egos.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,177 2,032

Ah OK!
You're too stupid to understand an order or a request, excuse me :LOL:
order = "Get out of my thread, Go On!"

request = "So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May"

Lately you're been Long on orders and Short on requests.

Good luck with that.

Peter

meanreversion

3,398 535

damnit you let him off the hook, for a minute there he was riled but now he's safely back into his teenage fantasist bubble.

Black Swan

Legendary member
5,613 833

Medbs, as I was asking y/day and you replied that you don't see it happening, with Brown effectively resigning y/day and removing a stumbling block to the possible Lib-Lab coalition, those 2 parties now in formal talks, what if a Lib-Lab coalition is announced later today and the gbpusd sells off as is the most likely reaction? Will you still hold the 5150 area long below the last 4474 Low?

Of course anything can happen and a Con-Lib colation or even a Tory Moinority govt are also possibilities, the first of which might more likely see a rally in gbpusd ?

G/L
Do you see it as that exclusive? I kept shaking my head whilst listening to so many talking heads in the mainstream media over the weekend saying that "the markets need an answer by Monday, otherwise it Brown Monday" etc...That silly rhetoric was thankfully removed yesterday when the much much bigger issue of the Eurozone and the inevitable continuation of the great recession (we're still in) reared its head...

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 785

Do you see it as that exclusive? I kept shaking my head whilst listening to so many talking heads in the mainstream media over the weekend saying that "the markets need an answer by Monday, otherwise it Brown Monday" etc...That silly rhetoric was thankfully removed yesterday when the much much bigger issue of the Eurozone and the inevitable continuation of the great recession (we're still in) reared its head...
For this pairing, I do see the immediate short-term direction of the pairing as that exclusive yes....ie 4 poss scenarios and most likely knee-jerk (+ ?) market reactions to both

a. Con-Lib Formal coaltion-likely gbpusd rise
b. Lab-Lib Forma coaltion-likely gbpusd fall
c. Conservatiove minority govt with lib dems abstaining on queens speech and budget...more difficult to say, but more likely some gbpusd rise
d. Lib's saying no formal coaltion and will oppose above by conservative so new election....gbpusd likely sell-off

G/L