The example of futures tradegy in China (by Crab King)

Yes, I know.

You understood me? That is because I kept the post short. If you do the same we can understand and, perhaps, help you.

Good trading.

great,I can see you are old bird(means experienced at something in my place) from your
join time.Can I contact with you ,my QQ number is: 407742869,email is :[email protected]

Thank you .

Fabulous. Like reading a stream of consciousness - overwhelming sadness and emotion come across but I've no idea what was actually happening. This is the opposite of haiku (thought that's Japanese I know).

Fabulous. Like reading a stream of consciousness - overwhelming sadness and emotion come across but I've no idea what was actually happening. This is the opposite of haiku (thought that's Japanese I know).

yes,cos it is translated by soft,and didn't consider the difference grammer between Chinese and Eglish.

The stories had happened among many Chinese investors because they undestimated the risk of futures.

Yes, its a common mistake - traders are optimists but they must also recognise the risk in trading. The traders who do not see the risk are usually those who want to get rich quickly.

Reward = Capital x Time x Risk
Usually, those who want to get rich quick have very little Capital, so, for a big Reward, they have to take very big Risks. Most do not survive.

. . . I thought that I was on my own, for a moment.
You are Split'.
At least two chinese peeps are on the next flight arriving at Barcelona airport, both of whom are expecting you to greet them, house them, feed them, entertain them and instruct them in the way of the markets!
:cheesy:

. . . They have my personal recommendation that you are the best man for the job . . .

You are Split'.
At least two chinese peeps are on the next flight arriving at Barcelona airport, both of whom are expecting you to greet them, entertain them, house them, feed them and instruct them in the way of the markets!
:cheesy:

I'm an old bird, remember? :D