The Brimardon System

MaryC

3 1
Sorry Junior Member, I have stopped following Brimadon.
Hello drillbit,

Thanks for your comments on this company. I was looking in to using them but certainly will not now.
I think what you have to realise is that they have a very skilled and powerful marketing operation. They have to have, as they need to keep pulling in new clients. Most clients who lose (and that will be nearly all) will crawl away under a stone to lick their wounds. You have the guts to admit you were taken in. Don't feel bad about it, just learn the lesson and don't be taken in again elsewhere.
Of course the few who happen to get a winning streak (by luck) will be happy to shout about it.

Regards,
M

racingpost11

1 0
brimardom

It is easy to word an advert to show non existing profits and all tipsters use this to there advantage.When any tipster wants toadvertise in a racing newspaper (ie) the racing post for example they have to proof selections for a period of time (say 1 month)and if they show a profit in that period they can advertise and charge for the service.This is how they attract consumers to buy the service but they could have had 3 or more attempts at showing a profit over a 3 month period and failed but then showed a profit on 4th attempt and are then eligable to advertise a profitable service.There are various ways to show profits with words like COUPS<BANKERS,NAPS,MAXIMUM BETS,ECT ECT,and these so called tipsters use these to there advantage.My advice to anyone thinking of joining these services is to keep your money in your pockets.RP11.

caramac

1 0
Brimardon

I can honestly say that the Brimardon Betting System is the worst tipping service I have ever used. Since January 2014 to say June 2014 they will have lost money every single month. They will have lost around 80 points easily. If betting to just £20 per point this is a loss of over £1600 in just 6 months. This is without a monthly charge of say £140 per month. So it would have cost me £840 to pay for their losing selections costing me around £2500 in total.
Every month they would churn out excuses like bottomless ground, bad weather conditions, but always end with stay with us our luck will change.
I emailed them a few times about there selections and very poor results but never ever got a reply.
If you will have noticed they dont advertise there big promotions in the Racing Post now about BRS but have started to promote another "system / offer". It will be interesting if anyone from BRS has anything to say about this post. I they do it will be something like you were unlucky this last year because the other "X" number of years we made a profit. From reading the reviews it doesnt seem it though.

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
I don't see betting on horses as massively different to outright bets on the financial markets as they're both about as rigged as each other and it's not an area in which I indulge me passions, but I have heard going for a place (each-way if you can't get place only) on the 2nd favourite and laying the 3rd favourite in 8-10 horse non-handicap races can provide a positive income stream. I am told you will find it difficult to impossible to be able to place these bets at that course itself so that should tell you something. I know nothing about this from first hand experience and you're probably better off ignoring it completely.

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
Tell ya what I'll do for ya caramac, let's have a bit of fun. You pick 3 races tomorrow/Saturday, non-handicap 8-10 runners and I'll have a shot at picking the 1-2-3 for each of the races. Anyone can join in and have a go if they like. Bit like a sweepstake, but with no stakes nor prizes.

Coventry Tim.

1 0
Way back in the 80's I read about and used a slowly but surely system to make racing pay, Known as regulated staking, It worked well with one winner in every 5 or 6, The biggest problem is finding the one in 5 or 6, My £200 gambling bank doubled in an 8 week period, I then lost the whole of the £400 one weekend with a run of 12 loser's. As 8 weeks is approximately a 6th of a year It's not rocket science to multiply £200 by 2, 6 times and arrive at £12800. It seems to me that all tipsters are very good at talking the talk, But finding one who can walk the walk is another matter, From the comments above it sounds to me that Brimardon are one to be ruled out, Any comments, Observation's, Or advice would be much appreciated., Coventry Tim.

scoobydoo321

1 0
total con

i see the mighty brimardon system has gone up the wall .. no sighn of it anywhere but im sure come time they will just change the name hae presto a new system on the go that picks thousands of winners lol.. wonder what happend to all there clients cash who have paid a subscription... can anyone enlighten me (n)