Is Technical analysis bullshit ?!

Fibo f***ed 'em all, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, all said loudly go LONG LONG LONG add to LONG add to LONG. All got killed like T2W's new_trader who not only lost his entire 2nd nest egg as the market crashed into Christmas 2018. Nobody can recover from a mofo loss like that. New_trader got hammered again by the loss in Gold since 2013. this fellow has lost more money than anybody I know, enough for several lifetimes of savings. Yet here he is pretending to be a winner. All Demo.

Fibo got out January 2018 and never looked back. Yes, Yes, Yes, missed the gains after the rise from December 2018 crash low. terribly sorry I missed that, but hey that's tuition, being on the sidelines is tuition cost too when yo have a raging bull. ALL friends of fibo got out in January 2018. In December 2018 for the Christmas Parties, all their wives made special mention of Fibo with, "profitable years beyond belief only becasue of Fibo - saved us from giving back 50% of our earning"

And if Uncle Ron is here, here's another demo of my Fibos to show you how those who did not get out of the US market in January 2018 would have given back the standard 50% ....... as per my FIBOS .... see chart

Is Fibo learning and more importantly, is he back in the fight, never giving up?

You're damn straight!!!!

SPX target = 3320 - 3356

I'm gonna rock her gypsy soul

fib is useful AFTER you get the IDEA...this is oversold.

no one even thinks about a "fib" level, till they are frustrated with everything being oversold:rolleyes:

fib is useful AFTER you get the IDEA...this is oversold.

no one even thinks about a "fib" level, till they are frustrated with everything being oversold:rolleyes:

Well said. Just like, "Man who put cream in tart is not necessarily baker"

Buffet's progenitors better be good at SELLING companies. and, weathering the coming storm.

Buffet doing what Fibo done starting from Jan 16, 2018. Yeah from 2018

At the time, the cash pile was $15 billion. Now its 122 billion. So Buffet is hoarding cash. Why? Because he is following Buffets Law: SELL when other are in glee and euphoric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, the fact that Warren's company is sitting on an amount nine times greater than that today could be seen as an indication that there's a big problem.

Fibo always loves a validation from Warren. Always.

Is Technical analysis bullshit ?! = thread title

Who amongst you will come forth to challenge Fibo when the Great Wall breaks? No FIBOS used here, just straight TA 101.

Is Fibo learning and more importantly, is he back in the fight, never giving up?

You're damn straight!!!!

SPX target = 3320 - 3356

I'm gonna rock her gypsy soul

Slam Dunk? Nah, its not possible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thus far and only if it holds, hehehehe
SPX target = 3320 - 3356 (midpoint of range = 3,338)
SPX actual top = 3,337.77

That's sooooooooooooooo close its almost scary :):):):)

it has to be used in combination with fundamental analysis and market sentiment

Technical Analysis is just a tool that gives you an insight about the specific coin but when the market is bad and everyone sees loses than it is up to you to not base your investment only on one factor .

any kind of trading analysis i dont like to consider as bullshit or something , the result all about is short time , for that reason we the traders focus on fundamentally , its my own experience.