Talent Division Be a Broker Programme

So did you guys actually complete the FSA exams then? Where can you guys apply to? I was lucky, i didn't have the money to pay Talent Division, so I didn't bother. So lucky in hindsight

I'm in the same boat too. How do you think you could have got your money back had you paid by direct debit?

Niro - I paid by Direct Debit. How do you suggest I get my money back? Can you please let me know, because I have been trying for so long, to no avail. And now, I am seriously short of cash so I could do without this massive rip off. I would be grateful if you could KINDLY REPLY to this - or anyone else who may know. Thanks in advance!

the guy stephen leary - i think he works for sucden financials - a bit of an a$$H()le from what I hear. I have been trying so long to get my £££ back. They don't reply to emails and dont pick up the phones. I have even tried blocking my number and ringing and still nothing! Crafty lil buggers. I paid by Direct Debit - Can anyone tell me if there is a way of recovering this money? Any helpful advise/insight regarding this matter will be grately appreciated!

I was really told that if one pays by Direct Debit/Credit Card you might still have a small chance of recouping some of that lost money back. The bank statement records transactions and will show that you completed one to Talent Division Ltd and they might have some sort of deal prepared for those who lose money (in liquidation, theft et cetera). It is best to check with your bank first but do not put all your chickens in one basket cos I have tried hard too to get my money back although I rather stupidly paid by cheque. My experience has now taught me that if somebody requests a payment via cheque to think over it a thousand million times. The only piece of evidence I have is a receipt - which is useless I have been told.

I think an important lesson has been learned here.
"Money flows into the hands of those who know what they are doing from the hands of those who don't.
You have been ripped off my friends, badly ripped off but don't worry, there are plenty more people out there who will do the same again. Go to any trade expo and watch the presentations where people are having an absolute "hoot" at how much fun trading can be.
WRONG WRONG WRONG.
This is serious business, YOU are responsible for YOUR account and where the money that starts out with YOU eventually ends up. Anton Kriel on million dollar traders had the right sentiment when he said "Treat your broker like you treat your BITCH". It is just he was such an indescribable throbber that nobody could take him seriously.
Get a disciplined life, get educated and especially learn the pitfalls. Don't be surprised if one of those who has just ripped you off rings you under a different company name and offers you a free 25% for another account, you will be amazed how many will fall for that the second time around.
If you were women I could understand it with the lack of focus responsability that women possess. But as men you only have your own muppettous selves to blame.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p:p:p:whistle:whistling

I think an important lesson has been learned here.
"Money flows into the hands of those who know what they are doing from the hands of those who don't.
You have been ripped off my friends, badly ripped off but don't worry, there are plenty more people out there who will do the same again. Go to any trade expo and watch the presentations where people are having an absolute "hoot" at how much fun trading can be.
WRONG WRONG WRONG.
This is serious business, YOU are responsible for YOUR account and where the money that starts out with YOU eventually ends up. Anton Kriel on million dollar traders had the right sentiment when he said "Treat your broker like you treat your BITCH". It is just he was such an indescribable throbber that nobody could take him seriously.
Get a disciplined life, get educated and especially learn the pitfalls. Don't be surprised if one of those who has just ripped you off rings you under a different company name and offers you a free 25% for another account, you will be amazed how many will fall for that the second time around.
If you were women I could understand it with the lack of focus responsability that women possess. But as men you only have your own muppettous selves to blame.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p:p:p:p:whistle:whistling

get a life, i fell for it and took the exams. i now have a great job in the city. what do you do, hang around the web sounding clever. jog on!

@bint_crusher look at what big words you use as soon as your parents leave the house. get off the internet and get back to bed as you have school to get up for at 08.30.

I too fell for this scam, back in 2010, under the name Be a broker. It was Andy Spiteri I was dealing with. The reason it hurt so much is I paid £1600 of my own money (this is after I graduated and of course, barely a penny to my name) naively concluding that such a blatant scam wouldn't be possible. By the time I was ready to take my 2nd exam, the company was going into liquidation, so I paid for my own, passed and then contacted him again, but no luck. I do pride myself on being intelligent, which is why I struggled to come to terms that I had been scammed!!

I went out in Liverpool Street once after, and there he was. Couldn't even look at him, or bring myself to say anything. It's my own fault. I've since left this route...and gone down the route of financial advice, however I will eventually want to trade my own money which is where this site will still come in handy :)

I too fell for this scam, back in 2010, under the name Be a broker. It was Andy Spiteri I was dealing with. The reason it hurt so much is I paid £1600 of my own money (this is after I graduated and of course, barely a penny to my name) naively concluding that such a blatant scam wouldn't be possible. By the time I was ready to take my 2nd exam, the company was going into liquidation, so I paid for my own, passed and then contacted him again, but no luck. I do pride myself on being intelligent, which is why I struggled to come to terms that I had been scammed!!

I went out in Liverpool Street once after, and there he was. Couldn't even look at him, or bring myself to say anything. It's my own fault. I've since left this route...and gone down the route of financial advice, however I will eventually want to trade my own money which is where this site will still come in handy :)

Well Done

Hi All, i was also scammed on and guarenteed by this organision of a guaranteed job. i gave everthing coming from europe. However i have tracked down these scammers if anyone wants details on there whereabout please message as this was a truly harrowing experiece that no one should want to go through, we can also update you on there latest scam

Hi All, i was also scammed on and guarenteed by this organision of a guaranteed job. i gave everthing coming from europe. However i have tracked down these scammers if anyone wants details on there whereabout please message as this was a truly harrowing experiece that no one should want to go through, we can also update you on there latest scam

Post all their details here.

Hey Could you please contact me in regards to their contact details, I know its 10 years ago but any help would be much appreciated and I can try to get your money back too! Im much older, bigger and linked up than I was when I paid this person all of my money. Out of principle I will not give up looking for him - [email protected]