T2W offer - free £50 to trade with

• Thread starter cablemonster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
They only offer 888:1 leverage. I would have preferred 1000:1 lol

MT4, Cyprus, probably run by Russians. Good job it's not your £50.

can't get past registration page, don't have a passport.

tried n/a hmm funnily enough that didn't work.

also tried n/a000000000 that failed too.

last and final try idonthaveapassportyouidiots

:cry:

"We apologise but we Do Not Accept Clients from the United States of America."

Same as always.

I feel like an unwanted step child :LOL:

Peter

they want me to upload a copy of my passport and a utility bill. do you think it's safe to do so?

Account done bar the identity blah, although will mean running MT4 via parallels on OSx - not sure how much further this will go

I'm not liking the sound of all that scanning of passports and stuff. Might give it a miss.

their published fsa number checks out ok at the fsa. their website registration info cross checks out ok with the fsa and web site info. they appear to be who they say they are as far as can tell.

that said i still wouldn't send them so much info, not that in my case can i provide what they want.

applying for sb accounts is so much easier than these fx outfits.

their published fsa number checks out ok at the fsa. their website registration info cross checks out ok with the fsa and web site info. they appear to be who they say they are as far as can tell.

that said i still wouldn't send them so much info, not that in my case can i provide what they want.

applying for sb accounts is so much easier than these fx outfits.

And we all know how good the FSA are at their jobl .

right, here's what it says on their website re written application form

A. PROOF OF IDENTITY. A copy of a valid passport or other official state ID (e.g. driver’s license, identity card, etc…).
The ID must be valid and contain: the client’s full name, an issue or expiry date, the client’s place and date of birth
OR a tax identification number and the client’s signature.

B.PROOF OF RESIDENCY. A recent utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas, water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV
connections) not more than 3 months old, confirming your registered address.

a uk driving licence has all this info, well not the tax id obveously but add a water bill or some such and we're good to go??? :clover: