T2W Members' Choice Awards 2010 - The Results!

Well done winning reebok and, FWIW, I think you richly deserve the prize just for posting this! Cue the lulz merchants and conspiracy theorists to shout 'foul play'. Again.
:cheesy:

Tim - If I use my tongue can I get a Macbook ?

No I don't think so, perhaps another PR own goal by T2W if they let the speculation continue any longer.

It must be tough living with you, pb, with absolutely nothing ever taken at face value. Maybe you even need proof that it's your face you see in the mirror each morning.:)

Why an earth should T2W have to be continually "proving" its honesty and integrity, particularly for such an incidental thing like the awards and a few pot-luck prizes.

jon

It must be tough living with you, pb, with absolutely nothing ever taken at face value. Maybe you even need proof that it's your face you see in the mirror each morning.:)

Why an earth should T2W have to be continually "proving" its honesty and integrity, particularly for such an incidental thing like the awards and a few pot-luck prizes.

jon

You should prove it because people (and I'm not one of them) are inferring that it was not all above board. Why would any organisation not seek to quell such a rumour?

The competitions should have been on normal threads really, so anyone can see who voted for who and how many.

Maybe next year, eh boys ?

simples really

well, in the eyes of the voters, there are obviously some helpful vendors out there then

I would take it with a pinch of salt. Vendors are primarily interested in selling something rather than helping.

By the results one may conclude that they’ve been successful sellers in 2010 and to be fair, it’s been difficult for them to sell their training/systems thanks to Pboyles and other inquisitive members.

I would take it with a pinch of salt. Vendors are primarily interested in selling something rather than helping.

By the results one may conclude that they’ve been successful sellers in 2010 and to be fair, it’s been difficult for them to sell their training/systems thanks to Pboyles and other inquisitive members.

(y)(y)(y)

Peter

Penalty !

I do exist! and I'm not the chap on facebook!

I'm not on the run so before you send all my details to Interpol, I suppose I should explain....

I've worked in the spread betting and cfd industry for the last 11 years, and have always viewed T2W as the only community worth viewing. It has a level of sophistication and transparency not on other sites. I have often used the community as a barometer of sentiment to new products and services. However the firms that I've been at discourage posting - even on the many occasions I would have loved to have given details on hedging, stop losses , white labels etc. etc .....

I no longer work in the industry. I'm at a free sms text messaging and signal creation service hence I can now post!

However I do have to agree - I'm not the ideal winner of this - I haven't contributed to the community I rate highly SO -

what shall we do ? I'll have a chat with T2W people but I'd like to throw the Ipad back in the pot - perhaps an auction for charity of the boards choosing? what do people think? IF it is for charridy how do we best get exposure?

must say though - i never win anything so thanks t2w!

The votes have been counted and the winners announced!

Please head over to the Trading Awards website to view the best trading products and services, as voted by the members of Trade2Win:

T2W MCA 2010 Winners List

Now on to the T2W community awards. A BIG thank you and congratulations to the winners of these awards. Trade2Win, as a community, couldn't exist without the involvement of its members. So it's great to see recognition given to those that specially deserve it! You help to make T2W great and we love you for it!...

Most Helpful Member (Answers Questions/Help Newbies) of 2010
GOLD - Mr. Charts
SILVER - trader_dante
BRONZE - elitejets

Most Valuable Contributer (Illuminating/Useful Posts) of 2010
GOLD - Mr. Charts
SILVER - trader_dante
BRONZE - elitejets

Favourite Forum Thread of 2010
GOLD - How To Make Money Trading The Markets
SILVER - Lessons from successful traders
BRONZE - Joke of the day

Favourite Journal of 2010
GOLD - ForexMorningTrade journal
SILVER - GBP/USD 5min setups
BRONZE - My Journal at a Prop house

Finally, there's the small matter of the prize draw! We put all the names of people who'd voted into a virtual tombola and asked the T2W Bot to pick one out. The lucky winner of a brand new iPad.. is... reebok

Well done! :clap:

Your ****ing kidding...a thread that a lot of people complained about as having no information and is mainly setup to con people into paying for a service wins top.
**** me backwards with a barge pole.

Your ****ing kidding...a thread that a lot of people complained about as having no information and is mainly setup to con people into paying for a service wins top.
**** me backwards with a barge pole.
Certainly sir.

Hook or handle first?

Certainly sir.

Hook or handle first?

Hook please. I just find it strange that not many people post their own successful charts of Mr Charts' method especially for a thread that is voted most popular.
I've been around forums a while and one thing is guaranteed...a newbie that has just discovered a new method will 100% want to post his 1st successful trade using that method. So where are these posts?

SanMiguel - LET IT GO....

For what it's worth - I took Mr Charts course. Go look at the day 5 comp for a chart of a succesful trade.