T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

Newbies can only go in the direction shown in chart. None escape.

Poor ole Atilla , seems to have completely cracked up - lost his rubber duckie or something.
Don't worry mate I have been in touch with the LAPD and they are hot on the trail of Fibo.
He should be back in his cage soon.

Poor ole Atilla , seems to have completely cracked up - lost his rubber duckie or something.
Don't worry mate I have been in touch with the LAPD and they are hot on the trail of Fibo.
He should be back in his cage soon.

Yeah, Atilla broke the cardinal rule: thou shalt not under any circumstances express anything positive to an American, especially Fibo.

Being in a cage in America is far freer than living free in London, a sinking ship, drowning being thoroughly distasteful.

can anyone remember the question ? ...

Yeah, I can. The question, "Existential crisis: what is this forum for?" can be rephrased a multitude of ways, all roads leading to Rome, like a wave fractal can be handled by the same rules on any timeframe

Is the forum dropping so far behind EliteTrader that a name change is imperative, T2L
Is the forum so clogged up with political correctness that it is disappearing up its own ah?
Is the forum so shallow that most traffic goes to the FOYER and the ET is criticized for its vile Politics forum?
Is the forum the last place on Earth for a newbie to ever find a trader who will put out even a chart for cryin out loud?
Is the forum guaranteed slow death for any newbie who comes in looking for nuggets?
Is the forum loaded to the hilt with Chromium 6, a cancer causing agent? Not yet but its getting there.

Yeah, I can. The question, "Existential crisis: what is this forum for?" can be rephrased a multitude of ways, all roads leading to Rome, like a wave fractal can be handled by the same rules on any timeframe

Is the forum dropping so far behind EliteTrader that a name change is imperative, T2L
Is the forum so clogged up with political correctness that it is disappearing up its own ah?
Is the forum so shallow that most traffic goes to the FOYER and the ET is criticized for its vile Politics forum?
Is the forum the last place on Earth for a newbie to ever find a trader who will put out even a chart for cryin out loud?
Is the forum guaranteed slow death for any newbie who comes in looking for nuggets?
Is the forum loaded to the hilt with Chromium 6, a cancer causing agent? Not yet but its getting there.

most importantly ...............

Is the forum the Serengetti? aka The hunting and killing and eating of prey by predators who prefer the sick/weak/disabled/newborn?

Seems that way to me

See how the newbie gets nailed by male predators in their prime at T2W.

Trendie is a good boy:

A special present for his Mummy which he should guide her to see and read on her tablet or comp. or phone

Fibo is placing a bet on Tulsi Gabbard as the next president of the United States. Bernie and Tulsi are now my top wishes. Trendie's Mummy will be so happy to hear Tulsi, it will make her day. She deserves to be happy and make a profit too and not be crestfallen when her son shakes his head in disapproval when she says something spiritual and philosophical to him that he scoffs at and never could understand because his UK is diving to the gutter. (I've read his posts)

Trendie is a good boy:

His blood is 50% Asian. This is his saving grace but he does not know it - yet. But as his empire crumbles and his T2W withers awy and disappears up its own ah, he will cognite. count on it.

Behold some of the attributes of the 50% blood segment of Trendie.

Like I said already, "Trendie is a good boy"

Yeah, Atilla broke the cardinal rule: thou shalt not under any circumstances express anything positive to an American, especially Fibo.

Being in a cage in America is far freer than living free in London, a sinking ship, drowning being thoroughly distasteful.
Once Brexit and Corbynofski are out of the way London is set to swing again as it used to.

The CIA have kindly agreed to supply a recent photo of Fibo, once he is spotted...……… The description is :-
About 4 feet tall
Unusually hairy unless he is wearing his mother's fur coat again.
Long arms
Big yellow teeth.

lol

Once Brexit and Corbynofski are out of the way London is set to swing again as it used to.

The CIA have kindly agreed to supply a recent photo of Fibo, once he is spotted...……… The description is :-
About 4 feet tall
Long arms
Big yellow teeth.

lol

ROFLMAO

They take me out of IGNORE on an hourly basis so fast and furiously and frequently its making my head spin.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

ROFLMAO

They take me out of IGNORE on an hourly basis so fast and furiously and frequently its making my head spin.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

This would be a better description for the CIA - it would make it much easier for them to find me:

6 ft, 189 lbs, slim, handsome, drives a Porsche turbo, lives in Malibu with a stunning mountainside view of the ocean, and often can be found at yet another ocean hilltop that provides 2 benches for the poor to enjoy the view and solitude and meditation - this alternate place came to me from God - its a poor people location but its right at the ocean. What I've noticed is that during the week there is almost nobody there so when I go there I have the entire place to myself. God arranged it this way so we can talk - he prefers I talk to him from a location that is the SALT OF THE EARTH as opposed to a pretentious place like Santa Monica or Beverly Hills and less so, Malibu

Been with T2W many years, off and on.
It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.
Seems to have died down over past couple of years.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.
(if Fibo asks, say I am a losing trader!)

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

But, its mostly become a bit of a backwater. Am I missing something?
Are all the cool kids hanging out elsewhere?

What is T2W today? What is its remit, focus, and which niche is it aiming for?
Done trading, got my pips.
Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

Finally, someone with balls comes forth and announces his displeasure. This magnificent warrior's name is Trendie.

The dead dumbphucks that are the residents here and have sunk this place to the toilet so fast its making ET LOL on a weekly basis by watching the T2W weekly timeframe chart in a wave 3 down - this T2W downtrend chart is looking a lot like the Metro Bank chart

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.

Q.E.D.

And mind you, the place is called TRADE TO WIN ROFLMAO

There ain't hardly any trading going on here except by Fibo and he has been banned twice already

ROFLMAO

But how many T2W cats deride and insult ET because 0f their Politics forum? All.

Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

Q.E.D.

ROFLMAO

Worst part for Fibo is that not only there is not a whole lotta trading going on here, there is almost no humor, the place is a friggin graveyard

But, its mostly become a bit of a backwater. Am I missing something?
Are all the cool kids hanging out elsewhere?

Q.E.D.

ROFLMAO

The T2W song selection by FIBO. Pay attention to the lyrics, classic T2W's millstone around the neck

About 4 feet tall
Long arms
Big yellow teeth.

lol

If Pat494 was to put out just ONE LIVE TRADE ............... it would be so fckin shocking, it would kill me quick. There's your incentive, Pat.

ROFLMAO