T2W 2019 Christmas Meet-up - Save the date! 🎅

Sharky

Staff
You know when you start seeing mince pies in Tescos, that it's time to start planning for Christmas.

[Updated] As is a T2W tradition, those arriving early (myself included) we'll meet at the Bow Street Tavern at 12 noon, just round the corner from the restaurant, for a quick festive pint.

I've booked a table at Boulevard Brasserie for 1pm on Saturday, 7th December in Covent Garden, Central London. Cost is £29.95 + service and first drink of the day on us.

To get the ball rolling, please reply to this thread if you're interested in coming.

Attachments

• BLD-XMAS-2019-EFLYER.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 268
Last edited:
You know when you start seeing mince pies in Tescos, that it's time to start planning for Christmas.

Details still sketchy, but it'll probably be Saturday lunchtime, 7th December somewhere in Central London. Restaurant and costs to be confirmed along with mandatory pubs before and after. First drink of the day on us.

To get the ball rolling, please reply to this thread if you're interested in coming.

12 mins to sniff out a free drink - I'm losing my touch! Mine's a double :p

Dont like Strada..that much.Only eaten there once
One of those places along that stretch would be great.Mind you..they might have improved

I am up for putting faces to names, my suggestions;

-The Ned, Bank
-Madisons near St Pauls
-The Trading House, Gresham Street.

We'll need to get our booking in soon, so please RSVP to this thread or pm me if you're coming. I'm assuming lunch for Sat, 7th Dec unless there's any further requests for a different date.

Southbank is more fun and we can all have a swim in the river after lunch
Bring your swimming cossies

We'll need to get our booking in soon, so please RSVP to this thread or pm me if you're coming. I'm assuming lunch for Sat, 7th Dec unless there's any further requests for a different date.

I look forward to being there

Cote, marketplace, near Oxford Circus followed by drinks in all bar one or the Clachlan if you want doom bar.

Just a heads-up that table is booked (I'll be doing final confirmations this week). Details on the first post of this thread.

Seems an excellent choice.I am coming#
South western trains are on strike in December,i am sure they will run a decent service
will be good to see you all again

Final call, if you'd link to come to our 3 course Christmas lunch on Sat, 6th Dec in Covent Garden (see first post for further details) then please let me know by Friday 22nd Nov at the latest. Cost is £29.95. All members welcome.

I promise I will go to one of these meet ups, eventually.
Alas, it will not be this one.

Have fun though!!
Out of interest, how many booked in so far?