Systems For Sale - a veritable warehouse

ZDO

OK – I’m coming out of the file cabinet. I am a systems vendor. Before they blow me off the site, a fortunate few will find below a partial listing of my inventory of systems. Most of these systems started out as Club3000 stars, were pirated to Russia and Asia, and are now safely back in my 3 ring binders to d evolve even further and deliver to you just at the time you need them. How’s that for lasting value?

I understand. You’ve gazed, tested, and tweaked ‘almost profitable’ systems long enough so HERE THEY ARE!!!

AccountTerminator
AccountApocalypse
AssaultRifleSmoocher
AssetLooter
BackToTheFutures
BankruptcyFast III
BankWire12000
BlackBackTestBeauty
BlazingSaddlesBeanTrader
BridgeJumper1.5
BrokersAlimony
BungeeTrader
BuyAndHoldYourOwnManufactoringIndex
BuyHighSellLow4.0
CarryForward-39000
CatchAFallingSafe 2nd Attempt – fully revised.
Chaositis
ChaoticChaosTrader
ChapterSeven
NewImprovedChurnAndBurn
ColdFusion
ColdSweater
ComexEcution
CommissionMission
CurveFitterEquitySwerve
DailyLoser
DarkPassage
DartThrowing101
DeathWatch(long term version)
DeathWish(a psychologically oriented system)
DebtMakerPlus
Denial-28000
DollarBurner
DollarDragStripToHell
DrawDownMatrix
DreamClipper
DreamDasher
FloorTradersDelight
FollowTheCrowd
GoldenPromiseBreak out
GrandSuperSickle
GreedyVendorPlus
GreenspansRevenge
HindenburgSystem
HomeWrecker
HyperbolePlus
IfOnlyI
IOUrodollarTrader
JobKeeper450
Kamikaze
KneeCapper
LastDollar
LastYearsGuru
LiquidAssetAbuser
LockLimitStreet
Loser 2.0
LossHugger
LossTaker
LoveMyLosses
Lusitania
MarraigeBurner
MercOLated
MoneyMuncher
MoneyVacuum
MuchLessThanZero
MumboJumbo
MythManipulator
NightOfTheLivingDrawdown
NoviceSlayer
OopsIt’sWrong-automated
OopsIt’sWrongAgain
OptimizerOctopus
OstrichTrader
PayToTrade
PensionRobber
Peptobysmal
PorkBellyUpper
PoundPulverizer
ProfitMiser
ProfitMugger
ProfitSieve
RainbowMaker(sold out, no longer available)
RentMoney1600
RetirementShredder
RevengeOfTheHerds
RigorMortisBreakoutTwist
RogueWaveMisser
RumorRoulette
ScientificLoser
SheriffsUselessSecretSystem
SlippageGalore
SmilingCobra
SoupLineSystem
Standard&Poorformance
Spam100
StressSeeker
SwingSlicer
SystemOfSystems(SOS)
TarnishedSilverSystem
TheTrendIsYourEnemy
TicketToDebt
TicKeyTackyII
TitanicPositions
TrainKisser
TrendsEnd
TroubleInParadise
20/20Hindsight
TypeACuisanart
UnwholyGrail
WaveSlave
WelcomeToWelfare
WhipsawSeeker
WhiteKnuckler
WifeLoser
WouldaCouldaShoulda
WriteOffMachine
WrongWayDown
WrongTimeFramer
YardSale200

Don’t let the simple names fool you. These systems are quite complex. The HomeWrecker is a great example of this. Although trading the system has an immediate impact on your bottom line, it can take years to fully uncover and appreciate its robust adaptiveness. Believe me, each of these systems has unique characteristics that you can only experience if you order yours today.

“But, generous systems vendor,” you say “which ones are right for me???”
Honest disclosure Number 1: Since they all come in a black box, you may have already tried some of them and just don’t know it. To select new systems for yourself, take a common sense approach. The names say it all! With a bit of study, you’ll see the ones you’ve ‘been there, done that’ with. You understand it’s time for a change and you’ll see new systems you are inexplicably attracted to. Order those today! It’s that simple!

I know you just can’t wait. Do you feel that ‘affective prediction’ of how it’s going to be trading your new systems? Please plaster these feelings onto your memory because one of my favorite rewards of being a systems vendor is getting aroused feedback from my customers comparing those initial fantasies with their actual subjective results. It’s all about you, my new fried, and I know I’m excited about delivering these systems to you.

You were expecting to pay up to 10,000.00, and certainly no less than 395.00 for these systems, right? Hey, order by midnight and you can have 3 for 97.00 + free delivery.

Don’t wait! Act now! If I get the slightest inkling that any of these systems are being overtraded, I ‘ll pull them off the market immediately and you may have to wait years for the one that should have your name on it to be repackaged and marketed under a new, unfamiliar, and possibly less appropriate name.

Now for those who know you get what you pay for! …for those who want the best! …the most exclusive! …Here is a partial list of some systems still in development.

Adrenaline&Sweat1.0
BackTestedLiveCattleSplat
ClosingFrenzy
CopperPoisoning
CrashTestDummy3.0
EnhancedLowProbabilityPatternsSystem
EquityClub
EquityMeltdown
EquitySlasher4.5

These 3 count as 1!
FirstNoticeDayConflict
LastTradingDayAnquish
TakingDelivery

FiveCarCrash
FundeesFolicles
HardWareHeadLock
HeartPoundPoundER
IFeedHisFeederCattleSystem
LeveledByII
MarketPus
NeuralNoNet
ProfessionalBreakdownSystem
ProfessionalHesitationSystem
ProprietaryGullibilitySystem
RandomTradeGenerator
(password: seed # <-0)
RollOver-39000
RubleTrader(requires hardware lock)
ScreenGlue
SeventyFiveGrandExposed
SpreadALoss
SuperNova-7000
SwingMisser
TheExitOnFirstProfitableTickMethod
TheNOSTOPSystemPLUS PyramdingLosers
TheTapeWorm
TheWoolWave
ToxicShockSystem
TurtleSoup
UsingNakedButPuts
WaveMisser ver. 1.618
WetSheetWrap4.2

Reserve yours today! We’ll ship the moment curvefitting is complete! Please note: Items on this list are priced individually. The special 3 for 1 pricing does not apply to these backtest fireballs. Call me to discuss pricing.

I sincerely attempt to promote a product or service to every trader on earth. If none of these systems are Uranian, Neptunian, or Plutonian enough for you, call me directly for an exclusive list of special fx systems. I’ll match you to a system that will produce unbelievable results for you.

Bonus number 1: Get Free access to help with mastering your system in my live chat room. Although I managle funds with these same systems, I somehow still find time to ‘chat it up’ and provide quality support all day long Monday through Friday. Where else are you going to find free life coaching?

Bonus number 2: By purchasing systems now, you become entitled to preview new systems as they come back on the market.

Bonus number 3: Free manual entitled Secrets Of Finding Support And Resistance In Fast Markets. The material in this report is invaluable.

Bonus number 4: Another Free trading manual! You won’t believe what you read in
How To Enter Within Three Ticks Of The Beginnings Of Waves 1, 3, and 5 Using Only Monthly Charts !! Again, a monetary value could never be placed on this technique. And it’s free to you.

Bonus number 5: Last, but certainly not least, a small but brutally powerful white paper on How To Profit From Trend Following Techniques In Congested Markets.

Wait! More last minute price slashing! Order within one hour and you can get 3 systems for 39.00, delivery is still free, and the boneusers are yours to keep!!!

Just imagine taking your new systems out of the black box with your own hands!

In closing: Hey, I’m just a trader helping other traders. You may be asking “why would he let us take all this information out of the black boxes??” Here’s why…and here’s Honest disclosure Number 2! …and here is the real reason selling systems is worth the bother! I’m now going to quote an old friend and reveal an industry secret to you that no other systems vendor would ever dare publicly disclose ----
“EVERY system makes money! (if you sell enough copies)”

Click HERE to order.

This is a joke, right ?

We all know you cant be real, as your not selling "secrets only the professionals know and wont tell".

Do you have the latest version of Point-Less and Double-Figure-Losses Charting ?

Happy New Year, ZDO.
( I shall overlook your Bonus Number 5: too close to home for me )

It’s all about you, my new fried, and I know I’m excited about delivering these systems to you.
I love the Freudian typo - that's what you will be if you buy these systems - FRIED!

You were expecting to pay up to 10,000.00, and certainly no less than 395.00 for these systems, right? Hey, order by midnight and you can have 3 for 97.00 + free delivery.
I personally wasn't expecting to pay you anything actually, except a small compliment for your audacity! Anyhow, I thought today was January 1st, not April 1st.

“EVERY system makes money! (if you sell enough copies)”
Many a truth spoken in jest?

Happy New Year.

ok, in a fit of New Year hangover I deleted the thread without properly looking and seeing the funny side :eek: so i've put it back.

Nice one ZDO :LOL:

Happy New Year

jon

Couldn't find
'Penny Share Yachtfetcher' in there, have all copies gone?

“Irony is the gaiety of reflection and the joy of wisdom”

Anatole France

Heres another one for your list:

Debt Collector.

Named after a system recently pumped on Trade2win called Coin Collector.
Of course it did collect coins too, but only for the people selling it.

Can I buy your name,harpmandoodle? (It's my favourite.Even better than Puffygums)

re:
DaveJB said:
Couldn't find
'Penny Share Yachtfetcher' in there, have all copies gone?

Thank you for your inquiry. Over the years, the 'Penny Share Yachtfetcher' method has been sold under several titles. Far more commonly, the method is used as the basis for texan and canadian brokerage advisory services to pick and recommend unlisted drilling and mining insecurities. We can refer you to a company that recently started using the method to recommend homeland security startups and ipo’s if you like.

We’re going under the hood to tweak some parameters before releasing it under a new name because the actual track record of the method did not result in nearly as many yacht repossessions as the original vendors purported.

Will keep you posted.

That's a bit of a blow,
as I liked the initial version of its co-product 'Red Hot Penny Stock Gazillionaire RT', which has advised my investments on the Armenian Turnip futures market so effectively that I have indeed started to acquire the trappings of a humungously welthy lifesytle - so far I've gained a small palm tree and enough string to start weaving a hammock. (For when I can afford another tree).
Keep me posted - or should I just mail you my credit card and a sample signature and let you send me the Ferrari as and when?

DaveJB,

Thank you so much for your feedback. You stimulated us to do some research and we found an untapped market for “made it big then blew up trying to come back” systems. We are going to open up a whole new category of systems just for that clientele. I will name the next incarnation of this system ReturnOfTheFerrari, mention you in the acknowledgements page, and send you a complementary copy.

harpmandoodle said:
I was looking for a surefirewaytogetrich system and you beat me to it. damn

It's not too late! We have affiliate programs! These are designed specifically to perpetrate click fraud on our affiliates.

Contact us for further information.

Do you have any copies left of the GoldFishingLine software ?
I want the one with the MakeAFortuneInJust5MinutesADay plug-in, please.

trendie said:
Do you have any copies left of the GoldFishingLine software ?
I want the one with the MakeAFortuneInJust5MinutesADay plug-in, please.

The sheriff has that system and will not let it go. I shot him and he still would not let it go.

You’re being faceticious about the plug in aren’t you? We never heard of it.

re:
barjon said:
so i've put it back.

Thanks for putting it back.
Seriously - the post does contain a few ‘lessons’ for newbies and grail seekers. Hope most can just enjoy it and that a maybe a few can gain insights from the non sense that they wouldn’t have gained without it.

zdo

ANNOUNCEMENT
Specifically for beggining traders!
Veritable Warehouse has developed a whole new class of mechanical systems that you, the user, can override at any time, for any subjective reason imaginable and actually have greater profits that if you took every signal generated by the system!

Five systems are available. To further differentiate our services; we also will psychically divine your true nature and fit you to the system that is perfect just for you from the available systems. It’s much like receiving a mantra – but you don’t have to practice it with nearly the same disipline as you would with your real mantra!

Call for details.