In Sweden...Trading Small Size on FTSE Stocks

Cork man

Hi guys,
I hope this finds you all well. I feel like a total tool but my Swedish is not the best and I joined CMC and IG here to trade CFD's on stocks on the FTSE. The commission is "only 0.5%" until you see in the small print that there's a minimum of 10£ for entry and £10 for exit (this is not a criticism of them, I accept full responsibility for overlooking this). This total of £20 constitutes about 0.5% of my account and would be such a large share of any trade as to make it pointless. My risk woukd never exceed 1% per trade.
They don't have spread betting here so I am wondering if anyone knows of any other way of trading small size on FTSE stocks from Sweden. I do have an IG account (with spread betting) still dormant from before I moved here and it is denominated in Euros..I am thinking of trading from that as it is considered "betting" there and is tax free. My only risk is currency risk then and if the profits are remitted here, I assume they are taxed. I'd rather do it legitimately here though of anyone knows a better option?
Warm regards from the cold North