SW London Fellow Trader Meet-up - At a local pub

OK anyone else whos coming fancy giving me a lift please please?? :)

I live in staines, its about 10minutes drive from chessington.
I'll be coming into Heathrow so can anyone pick me up on the way through to pick him up?

Darren, I'll come and get you at 11:30, And you wouldn't of got him as you would of made me.
See you tomorrow and make sure you do put on some socks hehe.

Aloha man did you mean you will come ppick me up at 11.30?? :):)

Or i misread what you wrote and just emabrassing myself now..?? :LOL::LOL:

Yes, I know... He's on this side of Chessington, too. You need to get yerself a car! Or scooter (probably better given the price of petrol).

:LOL::LOL:

I dont want one though, cos it will cost me so much in insurance and petrol every year, and id baely ever be needing to drive anywhere.

I also drink so much i dont know how i could ever be able to legally drive it and not crash. :LOL::LOL:

:devilish:

:LOL::LOL:

I dont want one though, cos it will cost me so much in insurance and petrol every year, and id baely ever be needing to drive anywhere.

I also drink so much i dont know how i could ever be able to legally drive it and not crash. :LOL::LOL:

:devilish:

Fair point. Not sure about your drinking. You seem to do it a lot...

It was largely tongue-in-cheek. I have no problems with the people; just the council's anti-car policy. I know it's a bit out of your way but how about the Shy Horse in Chessington? It's a nice country-ish pub.

Hi Shadowninja,

can i come to the next meet?

Iceman

Of course! All are welcome. Apart from thieves.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now this is just getting sad that this whole website forum seems to revolve around me!! :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

It almost feels like some sort of tribal village on here where im the enemy!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: :devilish: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Extremely entertaining in my sad litte life though and unsunally enjoyable for some reason... lol