Supply & Demand

Chump
If you give me the original reference I will look it up myself - it doesn't have to be a link
Thanks

Icons

Rogn...

Have you got them yet,or do you want to give in... ;) :?:

I havewn't had time to read the reference link yet but you could be kind and put me out of my misery :(
Pretty please ;)

The reference link is not connected to the icons and how I use them except in a very tangential manner. The link was a lateral connection to the markets and how they behave. The icons are used in forming channel analysis,placing stops and in relation to divergence to identify where the next channel can be expected to form and in effect they also by implication relate to supply and demand.
I'll leave it with you to think about them when you have the time and or inclination, and if you have any questions following your line of thought then I will answer them..then at the end you can throw them in th dustbin and do what you know and trust....

I had originally hoped and intended that the concept of volume support and resistance as indicated on depth of market could be integrated into this discussion to literally and metaphorically deepen it.
When volume comes in or disappears from previously held levels on level 2 and that is integrated with chart analysis, it can be very significant in my experience.
However, that attempt was misconstrued - perhaps it was my fault for not making the concept clear - as stepping on someone else's toes. That was not my intention and I'm sorry if it was taken in such a way.
I felt such a contribution was valid, useful and interesting, especially since the subject had been introduced by others into this thread before me.
In future I will be a great deal more circumspect in my contributions and try to consider whether they could be misunderstood.
FWIW those contributions will be fewer.
Richard

Richard,
took you to have thicker skin..tomorrows' another day..FWIIW i think the concepts you mention are central to trading in any timeframe..the only difference being you have to take the signals on the bigger screen from other indicators than you do on Level 2, but the principal is the same. Volume bars are ok ,but I wouldn't take them on theirown there just is not enough detail...

do a swap..you supply free lessons in level 2 and I will give you a BA course in insensitivity

Cheers

Last edited:
Nice one chump ;-)
I don't do huffs and sulks - they are for wimps.
It's not a matter of being sensitive, I'm indestructible - enough trade2wingers have tried and failed ;-)
On a point of principle I will never let such people get to me - they are not worth it.
It's a matter of why bother spending precious time posting and trying to be helpful to inexperienced traders when you get certain reactions. Simple as that.
Yeah, I know I'm being too polite again ;-)))
Anyhow, you can kick ass in different ways ;-)))
Richard

PS I can only post fifteen more times - I don't want to be "legendary"!

Last edited: