Summers are so slow

stavi

Any other news traders out there feeling how slow these summer days are??

Would love to hear your thoughts and comments on how to find actionable trades when the market slows.

There's always money to be made in the markets. Regardless of market conditions. Time is money. :devilish:

lawrence-lugar very true! I would also suggest finding an actionable information provider. I am fairly new to trading and found a free stock room (stockrants.com) and someone in there referred me to The TradeXchange a while back. I have made a bunch of really good trades despite the market slowing down in the summer ($AAC and $DIS shorts). Hope this helps.

Do you know why Summers are slow? I'll tell you.

At the Winter Solstice, the Sunrise takes only 3 days at its latest rising, while in the Summer, it takes a leisurely 9 at its earliest.

Like the Chi in Winter hangs low upon the frosty ground and clings to coldness, while in the Summer, it needs to be taken early, before the rising Sun and is lost to the day.

How beautiful the Summer Sky
Leaf falls onto snow
No thought; no sound

I agree that summers can be pretty slow, but there are always opportunities to trade. Scalping, for example, can be a good way to trade during the summers.

Any other news traders out there feeling how slow these summer days are??

Would love to hear your thoughts and comments on how to find actionable trades when the market slows.

not if you are scalping forex .......;)

This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!

Signed up to tradeX and and already had a great trade on YUM put activity at 9:37 this morning! a 2 dollar move. thanks bighoss!

Signed up to tradeX and and already had a great trade on YUM put activity at 9:37 this morning! a 2 dollar move. thanks bighoss!

fantastic............knock yourself out on that one ......wondering when we were going to hear about a broker or service you use .;)