Stock Market Sell-Off coming in May

4xis2ez

Here is my cycle analysis of the Dow
dow 4 months.jpg

Last edited:
But it seems that in your charts of 1891, 1955 & 1987 the sell-off didn't bring the Dow significantly below april levels. How are you going to play this? Short the market on the 1st of may and close as soon as the index is back to april 1st levels?

The cycle is TIMING only. NOT magnitude. Confirm before trading, duh.

Last edited:
Enjoy! Guessing the future is fun and no worse than the banks' idesa of professionalism

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 07.13.06.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 07.13.06.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 465
The Dow Jones is going to crash in May 2019 or soon after. You can't have the US national debt at over $22 trillion and expect the stock market to keep rising to record highs. When the stock market crashes it is going to be severe. We will then enter a devastating world economic collapse that the world has never seen before much worse than the 1930's great depression. Within 2 years the stock markets around the world will hit zero.

Given that stock markets by definition can't hit zero best to take this warning with a large dose of scepticism huh

while money is almost free nothing will happen other than the continued rise of the idiot market

The Dow Jones is going to crash in May 2019 or soon after. You can't have the US national debt at over $22 trillion and expect the stock market to keep rising to record highs. When the stock market crashes it is going to be severe. We will then enter a devastating world economic collapse that the world has never seen before much worse than the 1930's great depression. Within 2 years the stock markets around the world will hit zero.

and i was worried about brexit....... :)

N

If you have not watched my video on my stock market system to predict the moves on the Dow Jones then this is a picture of the indicators I use. This is a 3 month 1 day bar chart of the Dow Jones. The top window is the Dow Jones. Under this is the first indicator that I use to predict the rise and fall. What I am interested in is when the indicator reaches 100% in the green or 100% in the red. You buy into the Dow Jones when the indicator (in red) turns up from 100%. You sell when the indicator (in green) turns down from 100%. As you can see it appears to predict the direction of the Dow Jones very accurately. Let me know what you think.
Untitled 33.jpg

hell of a lot of indicators on here dude .....theres only 1 trader i (possibly) follow who suggests using so many....and he has over 50,000 people following him on his youtube channel............

have you tried it on other instruments and timeframes ?

Perhaps the sell off is underway! My first post in this thread was March 13, predicting a May sell off based on my cycle analysis.
dow 4 months.jpg

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
The Trumpers deny there is any problem. Just the same as climate change they say.
Natural fluctuations they say !!

It could be something like short pullback after reaching new high several days ago. The market is growing for several months, so it may need the short correction to "take a rest". Of course, summer is relatively low season for business activity, so we could see possible decrease of volatiliy and volumes. At the same time, the summer earnings season could be quite interesting (the previous one was almost perfect). Another point is that the reaction to the unexpected news could be sufficient due to the relatively low general trading volumes and dozens of traders looking for trading opportunities.

on the above chart we had a good square out on a 1 minute chart today 41 bar high to lower high at 12.41 along with good square root readings differences matching, degree readings and bar up bar down calculations.

Is it just a May blip or something more substantial ?
That question is largely up to Trump imho and so probably
anyone's guess.