spreadbetting in the us?

do you mean you cant get an account if you live in the us ...........if your there on holiday and you have an account it will work wont it ?

i think i remember not being able to use my poker account the last time i was there ?

spread betting is not legal in the us, if your there on holiday you don't need it to work, your on HOLIDAY

i might want to keep my eye on the market .........i guess i can always call my broker anyway.

unfortunately, financial spread betting is not allowed in the US, as it's classified as betting and thus prohibited in the states.
But I think you still can trade forex and cfds?

do you mean you cant get an account if you live in the us ...........if your there on holiday and you have an account it will work wont it ?

i think i remember not being able to use my poker account the last time i was there ?

Spreadbetting accounts can be used whilst on holiday in the US but most (if not all) gambling accounts will not allow you to log on. If you are a US citizen the spread betting firms will not open an account but CFDs serve exactly the same purpose.