Spread Betting vs CFD Trading reviews

Sharim

67 5
No, tradecom was founded in 2009 and it obtained a CySEC license in 2014.
I just mentioned the big economic crisis of 2008, cause this was the time when many financial institutions went broke. If they survived through those times, they definitely have better chances to survive through the new hard times that I fee are quite near.

Adoralmeena

68 7
I dn't think this is a good criteria to choose the brokerage. As it was already mentioned here, 20+ years brokers charge overwhelming fees and have got awful support as they know, they will have some customers anyway.

Sharim

67 5
True. That's actually one of the other reasons I'm not that fascinated with the idea of trade.com DMA account. I mean the executions and trading fees are VERY fascinating, yet, such a DMA account would mean that you will have to use the IB platform and probably communicate with their support. I do have certain experience speaking to IB support and I can tell this is not the most pleasant experience ever. That's a huge broker, they have hundreds of people on support and I suspect some of them don't know much of trading themselves. Its difficult to communicate on some technical issues with people that can use prewritten scripts only.

Aramtant

37 2
I don't see a problem here. That's the good part of working on a DMA account via introducing broker, like they offer to do at Tradecom. All the technical part of trading will be on IB, but all the communication and other customer-broker relationship is the responsibility of tradecom. You can set up all the communication with their suppor if you don't like IB's.

Bower1991

2 0
I read a lot of reviews about CFD Trading two years ago and then I decided for myself that I would only work in this area. My knowledge and experience did not let me down and CFD Trading brings real profit. Working with a Fondex broker, I was able to save more than $ 74,000 in 3 months, and this is taking into account the fact that I never risked my bank and did all investments and operations very competently. So it all depends more on you and your skills. It's also important to stay cool in any situation and not mix work and emotions. This is really very important and if you do not adhere to this rule, then you will lose a lot of money and not only in trading!

Last edited:

Powter

14 0
Think of it as a game of betting, but the bet is internationally recognized. For me, this is an indispensable market, because if you don't want to make a profit then others will make a profit too. and it keeps like that never stopping.

Nuadarne

89 10
True. That's actually one of the other reasons I'm not that fascinated with the idea of trade.com DMA account. I mean the executions and trading fees are VERY fascinating, yet, such a DMA account would mean that you will have to use the IB platform and probably communicate with their support. I do have certain experience speaking to IB support and I can tell this is not the most pleasant experience ever. That's a huge broker, they have hundreds of people on support and I suspect some of them don't know much of trading themselves. Its difficult to communicate on some technical issues with people that can use prewritten scripts only.
Support might be a problem with IB, yet, the IB trading platform is good. No, I'd put it this way. It's GOOD.
Lots of backtesting opprotunities, reliable executions, tons of technical analysis tools, etc.
I didn't know that other brokers offer access to IB trading platform. I though this is a proprietary tool that they use themselves as an IB brokerage.

Sharim

67 5
True. Actually lots of brokers offer access to IB trading platform, Trade.com is just one of those that do so.
However the initial capital that is needed to open an account is around 10K, while its only 5K here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock