Spank the bucketshop with another free £100 account

Bad luck, Joe, especially after being 41% up at one time. The secret must be to choose low margin markets as much as possible. As a full time Zloty/Yen tarder, I know I wouldn't have a chance.

No worries man. This time next month I will be 105% up. Then I will bow out. Sure bets are the best :) I don't like house advantages and I don't like gambling. In trading I have control, in gambling I don't.

No worries man. This time next month I will be 105% up. Then I will bow out. Sure bets are the best :) I don't like house advantages and I don't like gambling. In trading I have control, in gambling I don't.

What happened? Don't keep us in suspense!

Nothing is happening. Next month when I get the spank money, that adds up to 105% gain. Since they said nothing about any restriction on withdraw, I will take the winnings.

so you have withdrawn your full balance now? I have completed my 5 tardes. current balance is £103.10. I will request the £100 bonus from tardefair on 23rd November. I was planning to withdraw £103.10 as soon as the £100 bonus is applied leaving me with the £100 free tarding money.

Attachments

• tradefair.png
    tradefair.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 435
so you have withdrawn your full balance now? I have completed my 5 tardes. current balance is £103.10. I will request the £100 bonus from tardefair on 23rd November. I was planning to withdraw £103.10 as soon as the £100 bonus is applied leaving me with the £100 free tarding money.

Can't withdraw until the bonus is in. I am looking to withdraw the whole amount including the bonus. I have just re-read the terms and not sure if they would let me do that. So, will have to wait and see.

Anyway, here's their extremely well-hidden withdraw page:

https://m.marketsapplication.com/Tradefair/en-GB/Mobile/Funding/Funds-Request

Can't withdraw until the bonus is in. I am looking to withdraw the whole amount including the bonus. I have just re-read the terms and not sure if they would let me do that. So, will have to wait and see.

Anyway, here's their extremely well-hidden withdraw page:

https://m.marketsapplication.com/Tradefair/en-GB/Mobile/Funding/Funds-Request

Hey BJ, yeah I just re-read the T&C's and you are correct you cant withdraw before the bonus is applied. It's interesting that the T&C's dont mention any withdrawal restrictions after the bonus is applied. sounds too good to be true. I could just withdraw £203.10 when the bonus is applied.

Hey BJ, yeah I just re-read the T&C's and you are correct you cant withdraw before the bonus is applied. It's interesting that the T&C's dont mention any withdrawal restrictions after the bonus is applied. sounds too good to be true. I could just withdraw £203.10 when the bonus is applied.

Well if they allow you to withdraw the lot, it's would be more tactically sound to shift the money to the £70 offer.

Yet another LCG white label. £70 isn't very generous, though.

yeah but it's free cash init. just deposit the £250 then get the bonus, then withdraw the £250 and wait 3 months to withdraw £70 if you dont want to tarde it. You could be sneeky and open both the tardefair offer and finspread offer. For the 5 qualifying bets just open opposite positions for a net zero return. :smart:

yeah but it's free cash init. just deposit the £250 then get the bonus, then withdraw the £250 and wait 3 months to withdraw £70 if you dont want to tarde it. You could be sneeky and open both the tardefair offer and finspread offer. For the 5 qualifying bets just open opposite positions for a net zero return. :smart:

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but is there no possibility that you might actually want to use Tardefair, whether they give this bonus or not? Does the platform work OK?

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but is there no possibility that you might actually want to use Tardefair, whether they give this bonus or not? Does the platform work OK?

IG probably has the best platform, and they do futures bets. If I were to trade using SB, I'd use IG.

Found tradefair pretty poor tbh. Did pretty much the same as cablemonster, 5 trades in a matter of minutes for chump change. Experienced adverse slippage on 4 of those 5 trades. Couldn't find the margin requirements for the instrument (there's an 'i' for info in each instrument window, but it doesn't contain the margin). Attempted to find the withdrawal page and couldn't (thanks BeginnerJoe). Tried to contact their live chat to find out how to withdraw, and nobody came on for several minutes. Didn't want to spend any more time on it. Spread on EURUSD was about 1.1-1.2. Dow spread looks good at 1 though.

So first impressions are not very good.

nah I wouldnt use that crock of ****. My main tarding account is futures only, then I have my play account with the most popular bucketshop.

Found tradefair pretty poor tbh. Did pretty much the same as cablemonster, 5 trades in a matter of minutes for chump change. Experienced adverse slippage on 4 of those 5 trades. Couldn't find the margin requirements for the instrument (there's an 'i' for info in each instrument window, but it doesn't contain the margin). Attempted to find the withdrawal page and couldn't (thanks BeginnerJoe). Tried to contact their live chat to find out how to withdraw, and nobody came on for several minutes. Didn't want to spend any more time on it. Spread on EURUSD was about 1.1-1.2. Dow spread looks good at 1 though.

So first impressions are not very good.

Slippage on four out of five trades sounds ridiculous, particularly if it's only a quid a point. If that's the GFT platform you have to wonder who's operating the asymmetric plug in.

Slippage on four out of five trades sounds ridiculous, particularly if it's only a quid a point. If that's the GFT platform you have to wonder who's operating the asymmetric plug in.

Yep. Well it's 4 out of 10 clicks (well 9 really, because the first time I didn't realise it wasn't one-click and a window popped up, grrr).

I didn't like it. Others may have had a better experience.

Too late to the party?

Hi all, am I too late to join the fun? After 5 years of lurking I thought it about time to join in, as a way of introducing myself to you all, plus this thread looks like it could be fun.:):) spank account opened today.

Hi all, am I too late to join the fun? After 5 years of lurking I thought it about time to join in, as a way of introducing myself to you all, plus this thread looks like it could be fun.:):) spank account opened today.

How's the spanking going?

How's the spanking going?

took most of today to get the account working, finally funded by about 2.30pm. first trade result -£3.40. which i had to laugh at because I know of the strat I'm using in this account the strike rate is 70% plus, although the R isnt that great.

Anyway hopefully we'll see some more positive results over the next day or so, i'll keep this thread updated.

cheers R