Slow Access To Pages

I'm afraid as many of you will be aware the site continues to be very slow at certain periods during the day. Unfortunately there is very little we can do (that we haven't already done) to alleviate this.

The good news, is that the planned move to the new server is next Weds night - 2nd Feb. Once we've moved the site, we shouldn't have any more performance issues. So please bear with us in the meantime - thanks for your patience!

The speed of the site as been particularly bad this morning, we're currently doing everything possibly to speed things up - once again apologies for the abysmal service today!

We're currently experiencing connectivity issues with the server causing outages to the website. Network engineers are looking into the problem and hopefully will resolve these issues shortly. Thanks for your patience.

seems in recent weeks the site has been taking ages to load.. every time I click a link, the background will load, but the rest of the page seems to take an awful long time in filling out

Anyone else having problems? From the office and home the site is nice and responsive for me. :confused: