Skype chat room for stocks

mikeball87

Hi all, are there any good chat rooms/ Skype groups for uk stocks,

Please feel free to add "MichaelBallTRADER" to your group or your contact list, also please feel free to drop your Skype ID below & I will add you ..

Be good to bounce ideas of fellow traders from the uk as they seem to be rare haha

Hi all, are there any good chat rooms/ Skype groups for uk stocks,

Please feel free to add "MichaelBallTRADER" to your group or your contact list, also please feel free to drop your Skype ID below & I will add you ..

Be good to bounce ideas of fellow traders from the uk as they seem to be rare haha

did you find any Skype rooms for stocks? id be interested with that as well.

Hi Mike, I trade UK stocks full time, always interested in talking about the markets/trading.

I'm @Charlie_Trader on Twitter.

What type of stocks are you going to be trading in the UK?

I am currently on UK penny stocks.

What type of stocks are you going to be trading in the UK?

I am currently on UK penny stocks.

Mostly ftse 100 stocks & 250, what ever are tradable on CDF brokers. But all chat is good. Pass me your Skype add & I will add

" But all chat is good. "

Are you on Twitter Mike ?

I don't use skype.

yes but i dont use twitter for stock/fx/comod talk, its more just normal stuff.. i doubt many of my friends would have a clue what im talking about if i started talking about interest rates, bonds, stocks and politics ha

"i doubt many of my friends would have a clue what im talking about if i started talking about interest rates, bonds, stocks and politics ha "

Sounds like you should get some new friends...