Simplest Forex trading strategy for beginners

spend at least a year researching and trying all forms of trading ....find your niche

Here are some top Forex tips, which will help if you are a beginner :
  1. Educate yourself about Forex risk and trading by the help of many educational
    forum or website like as babypips,forexfactory,earnforex,myfxbook,mfxcenter etc.
  2. Use a stop loss
  3. Use a take profit to secure your profits
  4. Do not risk more than you can afford to lose
  5. Limit your use of leverage
  6. Have realistic profit expectations
  7. Have a Forex trading plan
  8. Prepare for the worst
  9. Control your emotions
That's a good list. Indeed all these points combined, will help a trader do good in forex.

Nice and interesting video with a good strategy for beginners. They can add their own ideas along with such strategies to make them more effective.

Thanks for sharing this. I am going to watch it again carefully and apply on my demo account. I like to know about new strategy and try to integrate with my strategy if they match. I look forward to getting more strategies from you.

I agree with the concept of taking trend-following positions on price moves which indicate a trend resumption.

However, I always feel uneasy when I hear traders talking about using trend-lines and support and resistance levels as guides to trades - when these lines either float in mid-air not touching important candles, or these lines just cut straight through them. Trend-following is a low-risk strategy and the best for a new trader. But beware the difficulties in drawing these lines and the risks that come from reliance on them.

It's a great video. Everyone should try to create their own strategies or make necessary changes in the existing ones to utilize the best of the opportunities. Using trend indicators but not too many of them and keeping the charts as clean and naked as possible is the simplest for me.

I'm a beginner in forex trading using a demo account and would like to know what are the simplest strategies that beginners can use even during live trading?

I'm a beginner in forex trading using a demo account and would like to know what are the simplest strategies that beginners can use even during live trading?
Be very cautious about jumping into intra-day live trading using real money. Its like a student driver getting into a Formula One car.

Trade intra-day if you can make money consistently with no significant looming risks on a demo account. But in any case, start with long-term trading.