This was a shocking video...

AveyKhali

As a leaner trader (total noobie) Ive been researching how to trade and what type of trader I want to be, I was so sure Id like to eventually be a day trader but thought Id continue to research. Im currently reading "How to be successful in stocks" and soon became overwhelmed so took a break but didnt want to waste time so thought Id see what I could find on youtube and found on my recommended list a clip by "Anton Kreil".

After watching and listening to the vid 4 times over (too much to take in at once) I got the feeling its incredibly difficult to be a day trader, Id very much welcome any opinions on this as Im new and need all the help I can get.

we allneed all the help we can get. unfortunately we can only help ourselves

Are the educators and mentors working for traders or the brokerages?Most teach non buffet short term strategies , INFACT they teach losing market timing strategies.Then they have rebuttal team of imposters to back their story.

As a leaner trader (total noobie) Ive been researching how to trade and what type of trader I want to be, I was so sure Id like to eventually be a day trader but thought Id continue to research. Im currently reading "How to be successful in stocks" and soon became overwhelmed so took a break but didnt want to waste time so thought Id see what I could find on youtube and found on my recommended list a clip by "Anton Kreil".

After watching and listening to the vid 4 times over (too much to take in at once) I got the feeling its incredibly difficult to be a day trader, Id very much welcome any opinions on this as Im new and need all the help I can get.

Day trading is a waste of time, a kind of small fish which is always consumed by big sharks or whales. Stock trading is about competition in acquiring and digesting relevant information. You won't fare too long solely on enthusiasm or courage :)

I'm sure the content needed to be aired and I'm not qualified to dispute any of it. But its a long long video on either how to be a rich educator / rich broker or how to be a poor trader. So a lot of reasons to not trade but little content on how to trade well.

the old adage of why teach if you can make ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
trading the market comes to mind.

the old adage of why teach if you can make ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
trading the market comes to mind.

why not teach them to trade the systems that makes bucket shops rich , especially if they are also paying guranteed income?:LOL:

I've just watched the whole video. Just a bit of background about me: I thought about learning how to trade back in 2014. In the end I decided against it, simply because there's far too much information out there and I didn't know what was utter rubbish and what was actually useful. I have never deposited any money for trading, nor opened a trading account.

Anyway, on to the video. The video can be summarised as follows:

- 90% of retail traders lose money
- Day trading (i.e. entering and exiting positions in the same day) has not been profitable since the 2008 financial crash. Professional traders have found new methods to make money.
- Brokers and educators want you to lose money, so you shouldn't follow any of their advice. They essentially have a conflict of interest. In order for them to make money, you (the retail trader) must lose money.
- There's a huge amount of nonsense and bullsh*t on the internet with regards to trading. This is because of conflicts of interest. Internet forums (like this one) are affiliated with the same brokers and educators who want you to lose money. So basically even following the "helpful" advice on this forum is completely pointless :LOL:
- Any trader who posts their results online is a fake/scammer
- You can easily verify whether someone is a professional trader with a quick search on the internet, to determine whether or not they are fake

And finally:

- If you want to make money, you have to emulate what professional traders are doing.

At that point, he ended the talk. He didn't give any clue as to what professional traders actually do. All he said was that you must seek them out and do what they do.

It also makes me wonder how many of you guys on this forum lose money. I'd be interested to know the statistics on that.

IAt that point, he ended the talk. He didn't give any clue as to what professional traders actually do. All he said was that you must seek them out and do what they do.

Or maybe he meant seek him out -

"Join Anton today by purchasing the Professional Trading Masterclass (PTM) Video Series and learn how to trade like a true professional trader."

"The most comprehensive online trading education in the world"

Nobody does this sort of thing for nothing.

Or maybe he meant seek him out -

"Join Anton today by purchasing the Professional Trading Masterclass (PTM) Video Series and learn how to trade like a true professional trader."

"The most comprehensive online trading education in the world"

Nobody does this sort of thing for nothing.
Well yes, there is a chance he is also a scammer.

He did say that you could search for his credentials and qualifications online. But that still doesn't stop him giving out bad information. All it does is demonstrate that is qualified. He could still be giving out wrong advice.

There is so much nonsense and fake information out there. It's virtually impossible to determine what is good information and what is bad. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't learn how to trade. :cheesy:

But you didn't answer my question regarding the number of people who lose money on this forum. Clearly you all take trading seriously, so I'm wondering how many of you turn a profit.

I'm sure the content needed to be aired and I'm not qualified to dispute any of it. But its a long long video on either how to be a rich educator / rich broker or how to be a poor trader. So a lot of reasons to not trade but little content on how to trade well.

Just watched the vid (and Anton guzzling about 12 bottles of water).

The trouble is he has his own narrative....you can draw your own conclusions but he is actually stating the bleeding obvious to seasoned retail traders...it's a hard game and the odds are stacked against you...of course he can help....for a price lol:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And finally:

- If you want to make money, you have to emulate what professional traders are doing.

At that point, he ended the talk. He didn't give any clue as to what professional traders actually do. All he said was that you must seek them out and do what they do.

I have told you for free "how professionals trade forex" , here in this thread.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/223410-how-profeessionals-trade-forex.html

Most of this day and swing trading forex is recent invention to catch victims for bucket shops , and to generate business for them.On forex factory , they talk about 98% losing.

This is what you need to trade professionally .PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/36745-patience-what.html

Just watched the vid (and Anton guzzling about 12 bottles of water).

The trouble is he has his own narrative....you can draw your own conclusions but he is actually stating the bleeding obvious to seasoned retail traders...it's a hard game and the odds are stacked against you...of course he can help....for a price lol:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't waste time on people like these .

Entertainment value only.....even better watch is his 10 secrets of trading video which popped up afterwards on YouTube!

After his liberal sprinklings of "you are all idiots" and "treat them like you treat your bitch" rubbish that he was spouting forth in the first instalment, we followed Anton on his Global oddessy in 10 secrets as he larged it in bars/ restaurants/ a Trump hotel/business class travel et al... I wonder who was paying for all that as he was clearly not trading....

His narrative is disingenuous... in that he is on "your side" to educate you to spank the brokers who are ripping you off. He has a fluent delivery and is clearly a knowledgeable speaker... he would appear to have a decent trading CV.... you can draw your own conclusion but imho it's easier and risk free to make money by "educating" than trading... otherwise why bother.

Of course you dont. This rich man with his own trading firm has told everyone that your trading methods are cr@p and dont work!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Apart from saying "if psychology is key you are a charlatan", he also debunks options trading as a way of making money with great examples of why NOT to do it. I mean, you started 7 separate trading psychology threads 'because its so important' didnt you? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That pretty much sums up everything you are about.

Attachments

• Lulz.png
    Lulz.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 194
Of course you dont. This rich man with his own trading firm has told everyone that your trading methods are cr@p and dont work!

Apart from saying "if psychology is key you are a charlatan", he also debunks options trading as a way of making money with great examples of why NOT to do it. I mean, you started 7 separate trading psychology threads 'because its so important' didnt you? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You will do well on forex factory because they prohibit psychology , just to keep the bucket shop sponsors well fed.

To real traders and successful traders ,he comes out as a clueless NON trader , based on the evidence of his statements.He really has not got a clue!.

To real traders and successful traders ,he comes out as a clueless NON trader , based on the evidence of his statements.He really has not got a clue!.

You didnt bother to check whether his statements were true or not, and yes he IS a trader, thats a fact, you cannot dispute that. To state he is not a trader is a lie pure and simple.

You seem to be taking lessons from a world war 2 Nazi.
"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."
Joseph Goebbels

(I didn't mention Hitler so Godwin's law does not apply).