Secker mentioned in a magazine article?

tradingdonkey

Hi all

I have it from a reliable source that Mr Secker was mentioned in a recent article in a magazine. He was being spoken about in less than favourable terms by someone and apparently it was Trader's Magazine. I don't have access to the mag and was wondering if someone would be so kind to scan it and mail it to me or post the gist of the article into this thread.

Many thanks

Donkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

My source got it wrong

Donkey here

It seems that my source was a bit off the mark. Apparently the Donkey has learnt that it was in Shares magazine.

Can anyone shed any light?

Ta

TD

I can now specify the article mentioned above, that I would appreciate having sight of:

Shares Magazine; Issue 17, date: 27/4; P54; title: "Catch me if you can"

Anyone who has access to this article I would appreciate knowing what was said.

Thanks
Ken

Shares magazine

kenhetherington said:
I can now specify the article mentioned above, that I would appreciate having sight of:

Shares Magazine; Issue 17, date: 27/4; P54; title: "Catch me if you can"

Anyone who has access to this article I would appreciate knowing what was said.

Thanks
Ken
Ken

You can download archived copies of the magazine on http://www.moneyam.com/sharesmag/?ed=168

but you have to register with them.

Charlton

Charlton, Ken

Thanks for the info. I tried to get it on MoneyAM but even if registered for free one cant access back issues without subscribing to the premium levels (if there is please let me know). If anyone has this article in electronic format or can scan it please PM as I would love to have a copy.

TIA

TD

tradingdonkey said:
Charlton, Ken

Thanks for the info. I tried to get it on MoneyAM but even if registered for free one cant access back issues without subscribing to the premium levels (if there is please let me know). If anyone has this article in electronic format or can scan it please PM as I would love to have a copy.

TIA

TD

That is what I tried to do TD with similar results. You can download a free sample copy, but alas it was the wrong one, that is available. It was issue 14. I wonder if they advance the sample download issue every week. In which case the one we want will be available in about 3 weeks.

Ken

Thank you rich500ny for drawing this to our attention.

The article has been identified and the details and other contributions are covered now in the secker investment institute forum on t2w

Last edited: