Structure

a little on logical price action and market behaviour

PDF attached (2 pages)

Attachments

• ES130618-1.pdf
    313.7 KB · Views: 479
ES 15th June 18

Wyckoff and VSA principles at play in today's action:

Indepth multiple time frame analysis (daily and weekly)
Spring (setup)
No supply (setup)
Comparative and Relative analysis
Strcucture
Overbought conditions
Effort vs. Result
Testing

PDF attached (3 pages)

Attachments

• ES150618-1.pdf
    352.7 KB · Views: 527
ES 19th June 18

Structure
Trend Channels
Bottom reversal (setup)
Overbought and oversold conditions
Simple pullback (setup)
Upthrust (setup)
Volume spikes

PDF attached (2 pages)

Attachments

• ES190618-1.pdf
    348.8 KB · Views: 716
ES 21st June 18

Upthrust (setup)
Effort vs. Result
Spring (setup)
No supply
Excellent volume characteristics
Trend Channel
Multiple time frames
Market Top
High volume areas
Inside Bar

PDF attached (3 pages)

Attachments

• ES210618-1.pdf
    385.7 KB · Views: 609
ES 26th June 18

Upthrust (setup)
No supply (setup)
Continuation (aggressive setup)
Volume spikes
Effort vs. Result

PDF attached (2 pages)

Attachments

• ES260618-1.pdf
    322.8 KB · Views: 567
ES 28th June 18

Spring (setup)
Test (setup)
Upthrust
Multiple time frames
No Supply (setup)
Overbought conditions
Structure

and a little on market behaviour

PDF attached (2 pages)

Attachments

• ES280618-1.pdf
    346.9 KB · Views: 520
ES 2nd July 18

Spring (setup)
Upthrust
No supply (setup)
Shakeout (ordinary)
Testing
Structure
Climatic Bar

and a little on market dynamics/behaviour

PDF attached (3 pages)

Attachments

• ES030718-1.pdf
    359.6 KB · Views: 557
ES 18th July 18

Wyckoff and VSA principles at play in today's market:

Spring (setup x 2)
Test (setup)
No supply (setup)
Price behaviour
Structure

PDF attached (2 pages)

Attachments

• ES180718-1.pdf
    388.5 KB · Views: 554
Update

Thank you all for the kind emails and continued support

The S&P Chronicles should return shortly. Due to other projects that have come to pass (unable to disclose) time has been somewhat restricted.

All the best,

F

Crude Oil

Wyckoff, VSA and Logical Price action approach to Crude, and why we have been shorting this instrument:

Selling climax?
Oversold
Upthrust
No demand
Structure
Wyckoffian Logic
Multiple timeframes

PDF attached

Attachments

• oilMAC.pdf
    418.3 KB · Views: 536
Good chart from the OP.

Further insights into the chart have been included, hopefully I can steer the OP or others reading the content in the right direction.

Wyckoffian and VSA Concepts include:

Springs,
Structure,
Channels,
Trade management
Effort vs. Result
Parabolic movement?

Please find PDF attached 2 pages.

Attachments

• CL150319.pdf
    479.8 KB · Views: 548
PnF Charts:

PnF charting is definitely a dying art, that's not to say the techniques aren't valid. However, when versed in deep Wyckoffian logic you'll begin to understand the Law of Cause and Effect in it's entirety, when this 'epiphany' occurs PnF becomes somewhat invalid.

The nature of the markets in its simplest form is too find either buyers or sellers, we literally (dependent on tmeframe) bounce between support and resistance areas. By gauging the quality of selling or buying we can determine the strength to see whether a support or resistance will either break or hold.

NOW, some support and resistance levels act as trading ranges and in its here we build cause; build energy for price to move either up or down. As one becomes proficient in their chart reading we can not only read the direction of the break, but also determine the effect, which of course is the breakout and subsequent trend.

In a nutshell we can read the cause that is built and project price (the effect) it's a universal law not only applicable to trading, this may sound metaphysical or mystical (label it as you will) but believe me when I say (and I have done extensive studies) that The Law of Cause and Effect truly understood is a powerful tool and often misused, probably due to its simplicity and mis-interpretation. There are layers to cause such as reaccumulation etc that one must acknowledge to gain a true guesstimate (price projection)

As described above we use the Law of Cause and Effect to project price, it's as accurate as an PnF chart, if not more so, due to the varying count size which many PnF charting practioners often appear to do. Importantly we can determine the effect within 30 seconds or so, no need for such time consuming, antiquated PnF charts.

Using PnF charts for an intraday environment is time suicide, we have the adage of MULTIPLE TIME FRAMES, something the traders of the past who used PnF (pioneers) did not have; this is truly the modern traders greatest edge. Some would argue order flow, again an old technique as traders used to watch the ticker tape.....

For intraday trading, targets price should always be higher time frame structure, unless we come from a trading range 'cause' where we can evaluate our 'effect' or one can read a supply/demand imbalance as it unfolds.

This is not an attack against PnF charting techniques, there are a few PnF grandmasters in the world, that solely trade from PnF and successfully, they do not use any other forms of chart (time based bar charts or otherwise) the simplicity of their trading is astounding, as they understand that PnF is its purest form is Cause and Effect.

From a personal standpoint I have abandoned the tool for reasons stated above, mainly due to time; inefficient in this day and age. The inclusion of multiple time frames (at the click of the mouse) has eradicated the need for PnF techniques.

All the best,

F

Last edited:
Hi there
Ooops sorry. I did see that you're posting regularly. Thanks
Would you like to resume activities on this thread?
I can join you here.
Thanks
CT
ES 20th June 17

Upthrust setup
VSA no supply set up (counter trend)
Stopping volume
Oversold confluences

and a price action aberration

PDF attached (2 pages)

I studied a little bit about it Wyckoff's course but it didn't do much to increase my interest. I use candles and regular price(with just high, low and close) bars.

Hi there guys. Is anyone here an old subscriber of David Weis report??

https://weisonwyckoff.com/nightly-report/

The reason I ask is because I wanted to merge all reports into one single file, so I can read it like a book in my iPad. I am doing the same thing with the chronicles. David Weis reports are going to complement the SP Chronicles for study purposes. The report is sent to your email via link, then accessing the link you can download a PDF file. I have been a subscriber for a little over half a year now, but I know this report goes several years back in time, and there is no archive that contains all files or a list with all the links (not that I know of).

So, if you are an old subscriber, I ask you please if you could go to your inbox and filter all David Weis emails using the search function, then select all of them and forward in bulk to me. This would be awesome. I started receiving the reports on 20 of December 2018, so I missed everything before this date.

Shoot me a PM and I give you my email.

Thanks a lot.

I have most of them dating back to 20 February of 2017. I deleted a few here and there though.

Thank you, I am very familiar with the works of Tim Ord and used his software many years ago. To be honest I have surpassed the need for volume and look to the size of the legs themselves, sometimes only plotting the swing lines with no bars, literally trade the violation of structure. Volume was used via the Weis Wave to simply convey the lack of either buying or selling force.