S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

And the sequel :LOL:

Yeah, Big Don says he's had a look see at the thread and he don't like what he see's. He says "jees, do you Brits ever not screw everything up" he told TM how to do Brexit, she ignored him, and now look where it's at! Then he says, " who's this signalcalc dude putting roadblocks in the way of progress?" " I'm over there in a few weeks time, i'm gonna straighten this guy out!" Then he muttered something about presidential Veto.

I had to hang up, I think he was just getting started. And you know what.....he reversed charged our phone call, can you believe that!

Yeah, Big Don says he's had a look see at the thread and he don't like what he see's. He says "jees, do you Brits ever not screw everything up" he told TM how to do Brexit, she ignored him, and now look where it's at! Then he says, " who's this signalcalc dude putting roadblocks in the way of progress?" " I'm over there in a few weeks time, i'm gonna straighten this guy out!" Then he muttered something about presidential Veto.

I had to hang up, I think he was just getting started. And you know what.....he reversed charged our phone call, can you believe that!

You tell 'im if he ever tries to interfere with this competition, I will order the creation of a dossier from MI6 to prove he is a fake president of nothing and I will personally deliver it to Pootin and Nancy Pelosi.

I'm not going to yield, no wall will stop me from running my competition in the way I dictate, you tell 'im.

Here we have arrived at the final week of Q1of 2019 and the top spot Gold is taken by @counter_violent, just when almost everyone else was fooled by the market, CV's been killing it, swimming closely behind is @Trader JR with the Silver and @postman taking Bronze with his very first entry of the year, well done to 3 giants of the competition.

SP500 Weekly results 29Mar19.png

3 whales.jpeg

Thankyou Ladies and Gentlemen, may I please have your attention, it brings me great pleasure to announce the Q1 winner of the S&P500 T2W trading competition 2019 to be..........

@Pat494 who takes first prize winning $100 prize money in Amazon vouchers, well done Pat.

Both Pat and @counter_violent finished on 14 points and Pat finished on a higher medal score just pipping CV to first place, it really couldn't have been much closer, it went all the way to the last week for the decider, @Oscar Reed takes third place.

May I take this opportunity to thank all competitors that have participated in the competition in the first quarter of this year, I have had a ball administering your entries, please consider playing the second quarter for more cash prizes and the opportunity to win the annual prize and top trader bragging rights :D

New entrants are also most welcome to join the competition at any time, the competition is designed to reward new players as well as existing, yours truly is languishing on -2 points, it couldn't be easier to beat some of the competition :LOL:

SP500 Q1 2019 results.png

Well done Pat, well deserved win after a long period of consistency.

Economic slowdown, but hey, the made up Chinese data was made up better than expected, so futures +20???? I can't buy this nonsense.

2825 please

Welcome, welcome to the opening week of Q2 2019. Forecasts are in and the spreadsheet is locked, clunk click, it's gonna be a trip, thankyou for taking the ride.

SP500 Weekly forecasts 05Apr19.png

The second quarter is off to a fine start, amazingly the consistency continues with both @Pat494 and @counter_violent speculating within a hairs breadth of each other, the only things separating them is Gold and Silver medals, these guys really have got their eyes in this year, the third eye of this little grouping being @wallstreetwarrior87 taking the Bronze, well done to all.

The eyes have it, the eyes have it.

3 eyes.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 05Apr19.png

PS - no rule changes this quarter :)

Last edited: