Restricted posters on threads

I read this on E T

T2W also has private clubs, but that pretty much defeats the purpose of a trading forum, as does creating a group private thread.

I wouldnt want to be a member of a private club that would want people like me as a member.

Attachments

• first.png
    first.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 385
How do you prevent specific members from ruining threads ?How do you prevent them from posting on your thread?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/529248-itspossible.html

Some people post time wasting stuff on thread.

Drop to DOS, Pipe + pie = 3.142 x e144 squared takes you to the gate, type in the member's name +fe = forever and they can never post to your threads, it will just go whoosh when they try. Moderators will not be able to fix it, neither will Admin. It would cost too much to find someone knowledgeable to fix it.

Try it with me - as your first memeber to block forever. That is why even at ET I never needed the Ignore button. Problem with Ignore is that you are then an ostrich but your bum sticking out and the attempted to be ignored person and come and stick a didlo in your bum. Ouch!. so you want a full frontal confront like a MAN - kinda difficult here and far=-fetched.

The advantage of this is that mnobody else can see their posts in your thread either so there is no debris.