reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

Now just to make clear.
I don't have the inclination to respond to shi# anymore.
Only post here if you have something constructive to say which may be of some use to anybody no matter how little.all other shi# take elsewhere.it will be banned.

BROKERS- no one in particular,b@st@rds in general.
just as im improving they decide to change the charting again.this new package will draw new fancy totally useless lines all by itself.so once again my mind will have to waste time processing the changes and have to get used to it.
does anyone think they update/change/improve things for anyone elses benefit.i believe its purely for their own.
they wont be making any more money out of me like in the past where a change would throw me off what little game i thought i had and go ape shi7 and revenge trade mounting up my losses.NO.
I will now SIT AND WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT ACTION PRESENTS ITSELF( nice quote for u there.make a note of it)
had more to write/rant but save it for later.make a note of that quote!

Gamblers Anonymous
GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to do the same.
FIND A MEETING

money for nothing - yeah-right

BROKERS- no one in particular,b@st@rds in general.
just as im improving they decide to change the charting again.this new package will draw new fancy totally useless lines all by itself.so once again my mind will have to waste time processing the changes and have to get used to it.
does anyone think they update/change/improve things for anyone elses benefit.i believe its purely for their own.
they wont be making any more money out of me like in the past where a change would throw me off what little game i thought i had and go ape shi7 and revenge trade mounting up my losses.NO.
I will now SIT AND WAIT UNTIL THE RIGHT ACTION PRESENTS ITSELF( nice quote for u there.make a note of it)
had more to write/rant but save it for later.make a note of that quote!

"Impossible" has given you sound advice - join "Gamblers Anonymous:" You are clearly devoid of any skill at trading yet continue to throw your money away. I am amazed, but having struggled through your poor English, not surprised, that you have not first tried demo trading to test your skills. Quit trading and get a job where you then experience the joy of getting money every week. But don't squander any such wages received on fruitless forays into the market.

Sorry I cant help with your mental conditions.jog on,go troll and seek your self importance somewhere else.its sad that you keep coming back here.you really need to find something else to do.obviously you are some sort of leper who gets off being a keyboard warrior.
I really do wish I could help you but you need to go get some professional help or I encourage you to end your miserable existence.

"Impossible" has given you sound advice - join "Gamblers Anonymous:" You are clearly devoid of any skill at trading yet continue to throw your money away. I am amazed, but having struggled through your poor English, not surprised, that you have not first tried demo trading to test your skills. Quit trading and get a job where you then experience the joy of getting money every week. But don't squander any such wages received on fruitless forays into the market.

Money no problem pocket full of that now.i earn money to blow money.now let me give you some advice.go fk yourself

All that is too gimmicky.to get you to think you can make money whilst you play golf so that they can part you from your money.I don't play golf.
The alerts may go off but the whole market structure can change by then.so for now I will learn to get better at sitting waiting and watching honing my stalking skills

Sorry for taking a month to reply !

i wasn't talking about making money while doing nothing as such.

The limit order can be used to take profit at a certain place without having to sit at the screen, its useful, I wouldn't call it a gimmick. it can help to run the trade to target only without overthinking it

And alerts can tell you when price reaches an area, so you don't have to sit at the screen waiting. Again it can be useful, no need to read too much into it. You can get up and be away from the screen say 20mins then come back, cos you hear the buzzer, to check out whats going on, maybe its a trade set up, add more, maybe its time to close.. etc (now that price is at your area of interest)

:)

Last edited:
New year.tides turning.
trades win 115
draw 10
loss 35
net +120 points.
a little more mental tweeking and not much more in strategy to do and results will improve.
now for the bigger picture,need to hook up with a big hitter and automate my strategy which would eliminate the mental and emotion aspect or am i getting ahead of my self with a few wins.
And no,i dont need some silly ****$ response.I am just questioning myself and improving my game!

Last edited:
New year.tides turning.
But still down 20k
i am mental and my results will never improve.
now for the bigger picture,need to hook up with a big hitter and automate my strategy which would eliminate the mental and emotion aspect or am i getting ahead of my self and living on fantasy island
And i need some silly ****$ response from impossible.He really is an amazing person and a gud jogger!
IgIgpMQ.gif

well thanks bro-have this on me

Firstly, Hello!. I've read some of your journal and your narrative is very comical but also extremely enlightening. I hope you are learning well. Secondly, do you trade full time or part time whilst working? Maybe that's discovered further from where I have read....

Speak soon
X

Firstly, Hello!. I've read some of your journal and your narrative is very comical but also extremely enlightening. I hope you are learning well. Secondly, do you trade full time or part time whilst working? Maybe that's discovered further from where I have read....

Speak soon
X

thank you for those kind words.its makes a pleasant change from the $hit some people feel they need to write to deflect from their own shortcomings.my journey continues and i shall write some more when i have more time