Re - should there be a commerical sub forum for vendors

Should T2W have a separate sub forum for commercial posts/vendors?

• Total voters
Reason for that is we don't understand why you are trying to make money from us when you can easily make it from the markets. So can you offer an explaination ? I estimate 99.99% of vendors can't come up with the answer. Can you do better, or can I pass judgement already ?

Because I want to make more money.

And no, I can't easily make money in the markets. Trading is one of the hardest professions in the world in my opinion. If I can make money every month trading, then that is great and fantastic. But if I can offer trading signals and make double the amount of money as trading alone....then even better!!!

I don't offer to teach people how to trade. I think teaching is impossible in this business. A trader has to learn for themselves how to trade. It's mostly in the mind anyway. I tell people who want to trade to stay away from teaching sites and learn to trade for themselves. The market will take your "education" expense. No need to give it to a "teacher".

Winning is NEVER guaranteed in trading. So of course not 1 trader in the world would bet the house so to speak on every trade unless he knew it was guaranteed (or if he did, he would lose it all). So the idea that vendors have no reason to sell if they are "always profitable" is not valid. You still have to have the correct risk management even if you have been profitable for 5 years in a row. (This month I will actually end the month in the red I think...2 days left but doesn't look promising).

Because I want to make more money.

And no, I can't easily make money in the markets. Trading is one of the hardest professions in the world in my opinion. If I can make money every month trading, then that is great and fantastic. But if I can offer trading signals and make double the amount of money as trading alone....then even better!!!

I don't offer to teach people how to trade. I think teaching is impossible in this business. A trader has to learn for themselves how to trade. It's mostly in the mind anyway. I tell people who want to trade to stay away from teaching sites and learn to trade for themselves. The market will take your "education" expense. No need to give it to a "teacher".

Winning is NEVER guaranteed in trading. So of course not 1 trader in the world would bet the house so to speak on every trade unless he knew it was guaranteed (or if he did, he would lose it all). So the idea that vendors have no reason to sell if they are "always profitable" is not valid. You still have to have the correct risk management even if you have been profitable for 5 years in a row. (This month I will actually end the month in the red I think...2 days left but doesn't look promising).

bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: you just made my day!

Last edited:
ltz,

would it not make more sense to solicit investors OR offer free signals with the condition that you take 20% of profits?

There are none.

WOW ! talk me thru it.

Who set up Kyte Futures, where did they come from.

Who set up Mac Futures, now Marex. Where did the millions in collateral come from

Who set up Futex, previously IDT. How did they manage to fund backing traders and run a brokerage operation.

Who set up Schneider Tradund Associates. What is Sonny's past

Who set up On-Screen Trading. Langley and the gang, I guess they never traded either.

I can go on and name some more , but I think I got it covered. All the main players were set up by succesfull traders. And, in the case of Futex ALL the directors and most of the trainers TRADE. And have been doing for many years

WOW ! talk me thru it.

Who set up Kyte Futures, where did they come from.

Who set up Mac Futures, now Marex. Where did the millions in collateral come from

Who set up Futex, previously IDT. How did they manage to fund backing traders and run a brokerage operation.

Who set up Schneider Tradund Associates. What is Sonny's past

Who set up On-Screen Trading. Langley and the gang, I guess they never traded either.

I can go on and name some more , but I think I got it covered. All the main players were set up by succesfull traders. And, in the case of Futex ALL the directors and most of the trainers TRADE. And have been doing for many years

and what are any of them selling on T2W?

Do Kyte Group sell forex signals or a magic box that makes millions?

and if they do, could they confirm if it was smuggled out of Nazi Germany ?

If if wasnt smuggled out of Nazi Germany then I for one am not interested thank you, but if it was, then I'm definately in, cos I was told that with the genuine article I could make billions with no work at all !

Furthermore I have the assurances of T2W staff that this german magic box is the real deal, and a t2w endorsement is certainly good enough for me :clap:

However, if a second magic box is available, particuarly if it was smuggled from a war torn country hidden up someones orifice, then I'm willing to give it a shot as I'll have more money than sense as soon as the first magic box arrives (unfortunately postage in Malta is slow and Im currently missing out on at least tens of millions in lost earnings each day from the magic box (n))

ltz,

would it not make more sense to solicit investors OR offer free signals with the condition that you take 20% of profits?

I do that on the accounts I manage and on the automated programs. 80% of my clients do the 20% performance fee. Some people do not want others to manage accounts though.

ltz,

This is a very good point and one that newbies should be made more aware of.

This goes double for the $1,000 to $1,000,000 type newbies.

It does not matter what your starting capital is or how much $ you make per trade.

What matters is how much you risk and what your returns are.If you achieve decent/consistent returns without HC/Spanish/BJ type risk - you will find be able to find investors.

I've mentioned before, I know a group that trade hedge fund money. It's not their hedge fund but a fund gave them the money to trade. They are left to do what they want with it. In this case it was $20M they started off with. One of the guys on that team left and someone from a fund has given him a fairly small sum to see how he gets on along. A bit scary really as that guy was a researcher and has never placed a trade. Scary thought, eh?

It's a double-edged sword though - expect them to treat you like the sun shines out of your ar$e whilst you are making $$$ and then to treat you like a leper if you have a few bad months.

I will add one more thing....

If you do on line teaching or run a trading room - how do you get time to ride around in the boat & Ferrari you have on your web site?

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular but isn't that just a job? It takes years to get good enough at trading to gain your freedom & break the ties from full time employment & then what? A bunch of other ties to a trading room that you have to attend at a fixed time every day?

Isn't that just another job? It sure ain't freedom.

I will add one more thing....

If you do on line teaching or run a trading room - how do you get time to ride around in the boat & Ferrari you have on your web site?

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular but isn't that just a job? It takes years to get good enough at trading to gain your freedom & break the ties from full time employment & then what? A bunch of other ties to a trading room that you have to attend at a fixed time every day?

Isn't that just another job? It sure ain't freedom.

True, but the best traders do trade in a disciplined manner and are in for the open every day. Its not freedom, I agree. Its only freedom in the sense you can go home early if you want !
As for the cars etc, you will have to check with the owners, but those things started to be collected way back in the 90's, from being highly succesful traders.

True, but the best traders do trade in a disciplined manner and are in for the open every day. Its not freedom, I agree. Its only freedom in the sense you can go home early if you want !
As for the cars etc, you will have to check with the owners, but those things started to be collected way back in the 90's, from being highly succesful traders.

I don't agree at all.

Basically you are saying that good traders don't have days off but they do sometimes go home early?

I live in Bangkok and I sometimes trade at 4AM EST. When 8:30pm (9:30am EST) rolls round and I've had a good run in the globex, I take the wife out for a meal. There's always tomorrow. No need to be anal about it. This is NOT lack of discipline. This is having a life.

I went out on the razz last week with a guy who's a retired banker (he's 41). He ran a trading room in Singapore for a Canadian bank. By the sound of what they got up to 'discipline' is the last thing from what was occurring.

A trading room would put a stop to a lot of this. Like I say - it's a job, plain and simple. None of the full time traders I know are so obsessive they don't take time off. Also - you would have to deal with all types of idiots running a room. It's not just a job but a crap job at that.

As for the cars - that was pure sarcasm because half the vendors have pictures of boats and cars they don't own on their web sites.

Well, our best traders are an obsessive bunch, and they get in for the open every day. They keep their own schedules. And when the markets come off the boil they go on holiday. Right now they cant stay away from the tables. But, I respect your experiences, they are different from Futex traders.
I guess Futex traders are more boring for being more disciplined. The reason is probably deeply rooted in the way we recruit.