Re – 2 traders required to complete team of 4

CD.How long have you been using these methods and how long did it take for you to understand the method? Im sure you dont mind giving us some more stats on your performance,av pips per week etc

CD.How long have you been using these methods and how long did it take for you to understand the method? Im sure you dont mind giving us some more stats on your performance,av pips per week etc

Hi LF. I am not going to go into the performance to date on a public internet forum as there isn't any upside to it. It wouldn't help me or you or anyone else and it would probably just start a flame war. The edge can be understood and applied very quickly, nothing complicated about it. Building the psychology and discipline to be able to trade it and have confidence in it will take longer. If you are genuinely interested in joining drop me a pm and I will send you more details/we can have a chat about it. good trading to you.

thanks for the suggestion but that would not work in this case for a number of reasons that I will not bore you with.

Well - do not forget the 80/20 rule.

80% of the benefit comes from 20% of the work.

You don't necessarily need a scanner to bring opportunities to your doorstep, the end of the street is fine.

I am quite keen to join. Been looking for a suitable zone 1 office myself for awhile to trade from.

Do email me at [email protected] with a number that I can reach you at .

Hi

We are looking for 2 traders to trade our ‘in house’ proprietary trading edge. Our team is overseen by an experienced long term profitable intra-day/week/month trader (it's not me, damn). The edge (comprised of high probability set-ups) is price action based and is applicable to any liquid instrument, easily trained and full training (at no cost) will be given. At present we trade remotely however the longer term plan (IF all of the group can reach consistent profitability) is to open a shared office in central London to trade the edge in a professional environment. Initially trading remotely we stay in contact using web conferencing software.

The team will be trading the edge across 2 instruments each, FX & Equity Indices. The edge provides a large number of high probability set ups from the 5min t/f and above and can be traded across multiple instruments hence the need for more pairs of eyes. Traders will alert the others to pending trading opportunities on the instruments they are monitoring thus maximising the number of trading opportunities in the trading session for all of the team.

We are currently trading the 8am – 12 midday London session (Monday – Friday) so all traders would need to be ready and able to trade during these hours. As the longer term goal is to trade from a co-operative office where costs are shared we are looking for people who are located in London or a short commute away. The thinking behind this is that a shared cooperative office could help get over the isolation of trading alone, provide economies of scale, share costs not risk and also it may open up further opportunities for all of us working as a team.

We are also open to traders bringing their own high probability trading edges/set-ups so long as they pass scrutiny/testing and enough evidence is available that they are hi-probability and can be easily trained.

Please note there are no charges/fees for joining (now or ever) and each trader will be trading for themselves, backed by themselves at all stages. If and when we progress to a shared coop office, all costs will be split equally, ballpark cost £400-£500pm. There is no salary/profit, each trader is completely independent. We are looking for people who are serious about becoming profitable and progressing towards trading for a living full time. Ideally you will have existing trading experience but are missing the final few pieces to progress towards full time intra-day/week/month profitability.

If you are interested please pm me and I will send you further details.

Good trading to you.

ChocD

PS - we will require a simple non disclosure agreement to be signed prior to disclosure of our 'in house' edge. This is just to protect us in case someone tries to take any of our proprietary information and take it to market.

hey CD

good luck with the venture............why do you need everyone sitting in the same place ?

surely technology is proficient enough to build a virtual team and then even expand the operation across all timezones 24/7 using the methodology ?

N

hey CD

good luck with the venture............why do you need everyone sitting in the same place ?

surely technology is proficient enough to build a virtual team and then even expand the operation across all timezones 24/7 using the methodology ?

N

Hi NVP

dont need everyone in same place, we are starting remotely, if successful and all good then move to shared coop office for reasons stated earlier in thread. 24/7 possible but not preferable as short 4 hours sessions preferred, dont want any burnout.

did you get your 2 traders then?

have they been bedded in?
any stats on how they're getting on?

I ask as I recall you guys should have finished trading, and done for the day, and I am just thinking I could be spending my time betterly.

did you get your 2 traders then?

have they been bedded in?
any stats on how they're getting on?

I ask as I recall you guys should have finished trading, and done for the day, and I am just thinking I could be spending my time betterly.

Alas we have only found 1 person who fits. I will not be providing any updates on progress here or anywhere else as there is no upside and a huge downside. You can sleep soundly though knowing that it wouldn't help you if I said we are doing well or if we bombed out.

true enough. (y)
was just bored, and was musing I could be out in the sun.

Alas we have only found 1 person who fits.

693d1014843108-traderalliance-com-views-homeless-daytrader.gif

Whaddya mean, that is choccy d.

His partner is the brains of the op, also hires himself out as a bouncy castle at the weekends.
fat_geek.jpg

ha ha just read this. pretty funny. I know you are just here for the lulz, that's cool with me same here, I have decided to only post on non trading matters from now on. The vast majority here are losing traders ( including vendors ) so it is hardly the place to improve your trading.

PS - I don't know if you are a losing trader, personally I don't care, I am only here for the occasional laugh with (and at) people. Along with this vendor baiting will be high on the agenda :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ha ha just read this. pretty funny. I know you are just here for the lulz, that's cool with me same here, I have decided to only post on non trading matters from now on. The vast majority here are losing traders ( including vendors ) so it is hardly the place to improve your trading.

PS - I don't know if you are a losing trader, personally I don't care, I am only here for the occasional laugh with (and at) people. Along with this vendor baiting will be high on the agenda :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y)(y)(y) Kinell son wheredya go kin Rampton for a kin charge up(y)(y) Welcome back, there's still plenty of insults to be traded(y)

Yep I'm a lossing trader....Bigtime. I'm looking at my family tree to see where the next windfall's coming from to feed my dirty addiction.

(y)(y)(y) Kinell son wheredya go kin Rampton for a kin charge up(y)(y) Welcome back, there's still plenty of insults to be traded(y)

Yep I'm a lossing trader....Bigtime. I'm looking at my family tree to see where the next windfall's coming from to feed my dirty addiction.

yeah they took me in for observation for a week, the latest posts from Toast sent me into a tailspin. I am just so busy smashing up the markets I barely have time to eat. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: