ProsperaTrade.com - Unique Auto-Trading System - 43,000 pips in 19 months

ProsperaTrade

Hi this is Jordan Lee the founder of ProsperaTrade.com. It is a unique forex trading system that uses advanced forecasting methods to come up with trades that show high probability of success on a weekly basis.

Here is a graph showing the performance of the system since March, 2008. This shows the cumulative pips up to the end of Sept, 2009: (Note: These are forward-tested results not backtested!)

graph.png

In Oct. 2009 we started posting live trading results verified by MT4i.com. Use the link below to view the live MT4 statement:

mt4i.com/users/prosperatrade

These trades can be automated using MT4 and the Expert Advisor that comes with the system. This is not an auto-trading robot. The forecasts are posted each week on the website. You simply have to download the trade files into the EA each weekend to have Metatrader auto-trade them. You can manually trade the forecasts as well but most choose to auto-trade them.

* Trades 10 currency pairs
* Consistent and very well-balanced
* Outperforms 99% of the systems on the market
* Start with as little as $500 on a micro account
* Only 5-10 minutes required each weekend
* Everything else is automated for the entire trading week

The system is able to adapt to changing market conditions. It does well in both ranging and trending markets, low and high volatility, and is able to predict market reversals with a high degree of accuracy.

There is a lot more information on the website, so rather than post it here please take the time to review the system at:

ProsperaTrade.com

There is a 1 week trial you can take for $1 to test the system out on a demo MT4 account. This allows you to see how it works first hand. I believe you will be very impressed with the simplicity and performance of the system. I've tried to keep the hype-level to a minimum because I'm sure we're all tired of seeing it. The goal with ProsperaTrade was to help people be profitable in Forex in the long-term without having to spend countless hours studying the market.

I am opening up this thread to answer any questions you may have...but please first review the material on the website. Most of the questions are answered there. There are FAQ's on the "Trading" page.

If there are any additional questions, feedback or suggestions please feel free to share. Thanks!

Last edited:
43,000 pips in 19 moths =2262 pips in a month =over 102 pips per day ( assuming 22 trading days in a month).

Spreadbetting £5/point, that is £510 per day (102x5), £2550 per week, £127,500 for in weeks (not even compounded).

wouldn't be better of trading for yourself ?

don't get me wrong.

Hi. Yes very good question. We do trade it ourselves but then initially offered our signals to a private of friends/family. Word spread from there so we decided to open a public website to make it easier for people to use the system. The Forex market is a very big place as you know and we figured it wouldn't hurt to let others in on it. The membership base will be capped at some point in the future to protect the system but for now we really are enjoying seeing other people do well at forex for a change.

As you know talk is cheap in Forex. We are starting to provide verified live MT4 results as proof. It would be more believable if you start providing the same to back up your claims. Anyway to call a system that has been averaging 1500 pips/month "crap" I'm sure will give many a good laugh.

As you know talk is cheap in Forex. We are starting to provide verified live MT4 results as proof. It would be more believable if you start providing the same to back up your claims. Anyway to call a system that has been averaging 1500 pips/month "crap" I'm sure will give many a good laugh.
lol

43,000 pips? shame all bellend system makers have like 10 "mini lots" in their system for one posistions, so count each lot for their own pips. most of these systems dont come close to what they claim on a SINGLE lot

Very true. Prosperatrade counts pips as pips...(ex: 0.0001 on EUR/USD being 1 pip). Counting pips based on the lot size is deceiving.

Its crap, according to that chart, since Jan 09 your system has only averaged about 400 pips a month.

Which is just 2 pips a day over 10 pairs.

Its crap, according to that chart, since Jan 09 your system has only averaged about 400 pips a month.

Which is just 2 pips a day over 10 pairs.

And yours made 0 pips in my mind since you have made no effort to show your "better" system's performance. That's the way I see it.

Last edited:
ProsperaTrade, nice website by the way - a whole page dedicated on how to affiliate this system across the web. IMO your wasting your time trying to defend your system on here, your better of phishing... i mean monitoring the fifty other forums that you have spammed your system on.

P.S Welcome to T2W

43,000 pips? shame all bellend system makers have like 10 "mini lots" in their system for one posistions, so count each lot for their own pips. most of these systems dont come close to what they claim on a SINGLE lot

Instead of 10 mini lots, this guy is using 10 pairs.

Its 43,000 pips over 10 pairs, so its 4,300 pips per pair.

Over 19 months that works out at less than 10 pips per day for each pair.

However as i already pointed out in 2009 its only averaged 2 pips a day per pair.

After paying for spread and slippage this system would have lost money in 2009!

Instead of 10 mini lots, this guy is using 10 pairs.

Its 43,000 pips over 10 pairs, so its 4,300 pips per pair.

Over 19 months that works out at less than 10 pips per day for each pair.

However as i already pointed out in 2009 its only averaged 2 pips a day per pair.

Pips are pips. If you look at the recommended money management strategy you will see that trading 10 pairs only accounts for 10% of the real leverage in your account a 1:200 margin. Then take a look at the monthly compounding graph on the history page to see what this conservative leverage can produce.

10 pairs are better than 1. Diversification is key in trading and we specifically chose these 10 pairs to create a well-balanced system. Also this is a weekly swing trading system, not a day trading system, so pips are recorded weekly, not daily.

Also, all slippage and spread costs are included in the historical performance results.

Sorry, but you are clearly misinformed here.

Hi Prospera,
And welcome to T2W,

May I sugggest that in order to clear up all this analysing your system in different ways from your good self and others,
You open a demo account with one of the bigger spreadbet companies publish the username, trade it at 1 pound a point then at the end of the trail period, publish the password and let us see your system in action.
I cannot see a better way of proving your point and if you are a man/woman of your word you will accept the challenge.
Good luck

while my system performance is very similar as well (11,000 pips for 2009) although I only started trading it since May with roughly 6000 pips in profit, I do also trade across around 7-9 pairs. The difference is I use 4H charts and upwards... if you use weekly it sure is outstanding your performance.

I read your site though, and cannot agree with your money management. you use 2x's your equity in each trade per pair. it seems to much. if you have all pairs in a trade, it translates into 20x's your equity in leverage... so a 5000 USD account would be exposed to a total of 1 lot... or 100,000

Well doing the math now in retrospect for Fx 100,000 USD exposure for a 5k account, I've seen worse lool I guess it's me that I'm too conservative... I never let my exposure go above 400% my equity, so a 4x's the size of my account in leverage...

Gamma,

Great idea.

ProsperaTrade: Here you go

http://simulator.capitalspreads.com/demo/demo.shtml.

If after one month you can make 1000 pips (which is less than half your claimed results), even I will sign up to your service. If one month is too short, we can average over a longer period.

The demo has to use MT4 to be able to utilize the automated trading feature. Some people manually trade our signals but the majority use the automated trading EA. I would need to use an MT4 demo to show how the automated EA executes the trades, as this would provide the most accurate performance that users could expect to replicate if using the system.

MT4 provides an investor password (read only) that would allow you to login and see the trading. Let me know which Mt4 demo you would like me to use and I'll set it up. I have used demos from FXDD, Alpari and IBFX in the past.

while my system performance is very similar as well (11,000 pips for 2009) although I only started trading it since May with roughly 6000 pips in profit, I do also trade across around 7-9 pairs. The difference is I use 4H charts and upwards... if you use weekly it sure is outstanding your performance.

I read your site though, and cannot agree with your money management. you use 2x's your equity in each trade per pair. it seems to much. if you have all pairs in a trade, it translates into 20x's your equity in leverage... so a 5000 USD account would be exposed to a total of 1 lot... or 100,000

Well doing the math now in retrospect for Fx 100,000 USD exposure for a 5k account, I've seen worse lool I guess it's me that I'm too conservative... I never let my exposure go above 400% my equity, so a 4x's the size of my account in leverage...

With our current MM suggestion, we suggest trading 0.1 lots (1 mini lot) per trade, for every $5,000 of account equity. Since we trade 10 pairs this equates to 1.0 lot (10 x 0.1). Since trades are spread over 10 pairs this provides more diversification and less risk to the trade than if they were trade just 1 pair.

Keep in mind that this is only a suggestion for people that want to see a higher ROI. At present the max DD month we have experienced has about a 25% drawdown using this MM strategy. We always recommend to people they trade at a real leverage amount that fits their risk/reward tolerance level. If you want less drawdown risk, then trade less. This MM strategy has been working very well for our members thus far but again it is only a suggestion and each trader should trade at a level comfortable for him/her.

. . . I would need to use an MT4 demo to show how the automated EA executes the trades, as this would provide the most accurate performance that users could expect to replicate if using the system.
. . .

Huh? That's just a programming and connectivity issue.
If you come into this forum making these sorts of claims, I respectfully suggest that you demonstrate your systems validity according to our rules rather than your own.